The Masked Guy

Lead Me to Your Heart

It is a very nice day. The sun shines warmly with the cloud gives some way for the sun to spread it's light while the wind blows to calm the day. She is in a big flowers garden with greeny soft grass, wearing a long dress. Around her are lots of beautiful blossom flowers with various colour. She feels so relax and calm and it looks like something great will happen on this great day.

When she is sitting on the grass, smelling one of the flowers, someone who comes from her back calls her name softly. "Taeyeon-ah…" Taeyeon turns her body back to look for whose called her just now. She is so surprised to know that the person is a masked guy with a black opera costume. Without her realizing, she already stood up in front of the guy, looking deep inside his beautiful eyes.

The guy holds Taeyeon's cheek gently and it. Taeyeon was speechless after looked at him. Although his face is invisible because it is hidden behind the eye mask, don't know why, Taeyeon feels her heart beat differently.

"Are you sick, Taeyeon? Or did you feel tired? You look quite pale," asks him concernedly.

How did he know that I'm tired lately? Who is he? Is he my soulmate? Ah, seriously? Taeyeon  stutters to answer him. "I… I have a lot of things to think recently." She doesn't know why she told him about her problem. She usually doesn't like to share her problem with others, but with this unknown guy, she feels like she want to express all the things that burden herself to him. She feels so comfortable with that guy.

That guy smiles and it makes his dimple shown out. "Let me give you some medicine to remove your pain." He hold Taeyeon's chin and brings it close to his face. He looks to Taeyeon's eyes with enticement and slowly make their lips become closer.

Taeyeon knows what will happen next so she just close her eyes. Suddenly someone from the back grabs her shoulder and it makes her open her eyes and ruins the precious moment. Sooyoung?

"Unnie, we need to go now," said Sooyoung.

"But why?"

After that, one by one Girls' Generation's members appears.

"Hey, Taeyeon-ie! Are you trying to skip the class?" said Jessica with insinuate look.

"Aniya... I'm  n…" Taeyeon wants to explain her situation to Jessica but before she could do that, Hyoyeon suddenly comes and crossed her words.

"Taeyeon-ie! I found a new choreography. Let's practice now before I forget it." Hyoyeon pulls Taeyeon's hand but Taeyeon sticks her foots there. They shouldn't ruined her moment with that guy.

"No, I can't! I really can't right now! Let me go!" Taeyeon unpurposely volumed up her voice and it makes Hyoyeon's heart hurting. Hyoyeon then just go away without any words.

Taeyeon tries to call Hyoyeon to apologize to her. "Hyoyeon-ah! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to…"

"Oh my god! Taeyeon-ie, what did you do to her?" asks Tiffany before chase Hyoyeon.

"Taeyeon-ie! Am I too bad? How can I got lost competed to Heechul Oppa? How come he is more beautiful than me? Argh! I'm really stressed out right now!" nagged Yuri who just came and didn't know what is happening .

Suddenly, Sunny appears with Taeyeon's phone. "Taengoo, I found a new arrival limited edition sneakerss!  Let's go buy it before it sold out!" Sunny grabs Taeyeon's arm but Taeyeon refuses. 

Seohyun and Yoona who understand Taeyeon's situation try to calm down of their leader.

"Unnie, I know you are stress right now, but really, it's time to go now," said Seohyun kindly as the maknae.

"But I… I don't want to…"

"Unnie, let's go now! I already cooked some foods for you," said Yoona while holding Taeyeon's hand to bring her away.

Taeyeon lets her hand out from Yoona's hold. "I want to stay here! I don't want to go back. All of you just go and leave me here alone!" After saying that, she turns back to meet with that mysterious guy but it's not that guy that she sees but it's… Sooyoung? 

"Hey! Taeyeon-ie! Are you dreaming? Wake up! Wake up now! Otherwise you will late to the school!" Sooyoung shook Taeyeon's shoulders and makes her awake from her deep sleep.