chapter 2

Why you?! Heck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

......Legs......

 

Sehun lets go of the net, Luhan let's outa terrified screech as e fell on the ground. "Are you trying to commit suicide by joking around with me?" he questions, glaring down at the smaller male on the ground not trying hard to snap the little thing's neck in helf but it's very tempting that's for sure. "N-No-" Luhan stutters, tears threatening to spill from his eyes. Sehun grits his teeths, taking a deep breath to calm down. His hands curling a fist on his sides to stop himself from doing something regretable. "You tard! Why didn't you just grow a pair of legs in the beganning!" he shouts kicking the dirt towards Luhan, who squeaks backing away and curling up into himself. He lets out a choke sob shyly looking up at Sehun, "I-It's the rules- w-we had to have permission to a-and L-Luhan can't walk!" Sehun runs hand through his hair, grunting as he lifts the smaller male up on his feet telling him to shut up and stop crying. He really didn't have time for this seriously. "Here let me teach you how to walk-" He mumbles stopping mid sentence, his eyes trailing down the body infront of him. Beautiful porcelain skin, soft pink, no but boy parts....

 

'It would still work ya know' his inner devil self told him before another part of him intervene 'It's wrong to take advantage of someone this helpless-' He groans before the inner battle can go on, and dropping Luhan letting the other fall on the ground again. He turns around looking for something, and that something was a rock near reach. He picks it up and throws it with all of his strength into a near by tree, leaving a clear mark on it. This made the smaller one tremble in fear. Whimpering as Sehun grips his shoulder, his eyes blazing with fire. As he spoke in the calmest tone, like the saying 'calm before the storm'. "If you want to live rightnow! Put on the most pitiful face and say 'I'm a pathetic weak and helpless little child. Please spare my life'. Or I'll murder you right now!" Stuttering Luhan repeats those words in tears, this calm the madman down infront of him. As he stood up taking off his shirt, a gold necklace around his neck reflects the light from the sun. This caught the eyes of the little tyke, as he reaches his hands out trying to get it. "Give luhan! Gold please! Luhan wants!" he exclaims, Sehun who only chuckles while tossing the shirt to him. "Ha! you wish! this was given to me by the queen." He quickly pockets it before it would be the object to another bloody fight. This earn him a small pout from the mermaid before he help him put the shirt on. He sighs helping the little tyke up on his two wobbly feet. 

 

"Just follow my lead." Sehun sighs helping Luhan walk, who clung to his arm while his long hair trail behind them. It didn't take long before the long hair finally caught enough branches on rocks making it pull on Luhan who whines in pain. Letting out a long heavy sigh, Sehun looks back at the trail of long hair before rolling his eyes. "No way in hell im helping you to untangle all that hair...." he told him, before an idea crosses his mind and he wouldn'thelp but feel smug about it. Towering over Luhan he pulls out his pocket knife, grinning evilly down at the smaller male, who look up at him in fear. Shivers runs down the smaller's spine as he shook his head while hugging his hair. "N-No! Hair is best of L-Luhan! Other's will loose interest if hair is cut!" He quickly protests backing away from the advancing male. Sehun yanks the hair from his arms, telling him how he wasn't planning to sleep in the forest and let the animals maul them to death. This made Luhan sigh in defeat, scowling at the ground while curling his toes and wait for his hair to be cut. Sehun who look at him in pity, "Is this enough?" he ask showing him where he was gonna cut, Luhan would only pout at him. He rolls his eyes deciding to cut to where the hair is touching the other's . "No matter how long I cut you won't be liking it but we are doing this my way." He smirks at the small tyke showing the badly done hair cut. "Now I'm waiting for your gratitude!" This earn him a bit on his arm again before the other ran off not far though. Only few feets before he was fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter