chapter 1

Why you?! Heck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The light from the sun shone down onto the rocks that made up the island. The sound of soft waves hitting against the rocks, making a soft rhym straight from the ocean. One would say this is actually a calming situation that is unless, a person is trap in the island from a shipwrecked caused by the kraken. Oh Sehun, a general from the kingdom was exiled not long by the change of the new reign of monarchs only to be called back again. However unfortunately life wasn't so kind when they were attack by a kraken in the middle of a stormy night, just unbelievable. Grunting, he push himself up carefully as to not slip and hit his head on the damn rocks. Carefully he move around the little island of rocks until he came across a cave like part in the rocks. He was about to move to a different part of the island looking for something to help him get ashore. 

 

Splash 

 

The noise coming from inside the cave caught his attention, carefully he moves towards the cave. Looking into the dark space, squinting into the darkness as he calls out for anyone in it to come out from within the cave. It took a minute before, the most angelic face came out from the waters. But whoever this person was had a blueish skin which was totally not normal. At all. But Sehun wouldn't look away as the thing or person in the water look at him, with big doe eyes. Sparkling like diamonds....or someone perhaps shoved some diamonds into his eyesockets. The look on the person's face change from completely innocent to feral as it leaps out of the water, opening its mouth with sharp teeths, biting straight into his neck. Sehun who acted quickly, punch the thing away. But its fish tail quickly wraps around his legs causing the latter to stumble falling down on the ground, as it bit into his arm. His knee quickly met with the mermaid's stomach, however the thing was stubborn enough to headbutt Sehun square in the face, its claws scrapping his abdomen. His hand quickly grips on its arm, pulling it forward and slapping it hard on its cheek. Before his other hand was quick to search for anything to use as a weapon, and a rock was the best deal he found. He quickly stood up, holding the rock up as a weapon. 

 

"What kind of monster are you!? CALM THE DOWN!" he shouts, panting hard as his grip tightens around the rock he held in his hand. Glaring down at the poor creature who held its bruise cheeks pitifully, with blood running down its nose, before it tears up and began sobbing. 

 

Unbelievable, this was totally ridiculous. "Nice! Love it when she attacks then she begans to cry. Should I the down too and cry?" he ask dropping the rock, staring at the crazy fish infront of him. That slowly turns its head up to face Sehun, like that of a kicked puppy before it spoke, its voice sounding exactly like his. "It's she who attacked!" he cried, pointing it's bloody finger at Sehun. 

 

Sehun open his mouth to speak when, he suddenly came to a halt. Shocked by that it actually spoke to him and mostly using his own voice. Who the does that. He cringes taking a step back. "Stop copying my voice." He mutters looking away from it. "Copying?" it asks him, honestly it really didn't suit the angelic looking thing.....maybe not so angelic now that it had a bloody nose and bruise cheeks. evident of his defense. "God! That's awful stop!" He grunts crossing his arms, glaring down at the mermaid infront of him. Long mop of curly blonde hair that's probably few feets long, really didn't match its blueish skin but the face is so damn adorable! If only it was human, he did totally hit it off.

 

"H-human hit Luhan. It hurts Luhan..." it spoke again, holding onto the cheek that he punch. It made him feel little bit guilty but he quickly pushed that feeling back. He eyes the thing up and down again before processing its word "Luhan is your name?" he ask raising a brow curiously. Tears still stain its cheeks as it nods, making Sehun roll his eyes at it more. "You had it coming you know. You almost ing bit off a piece of me crybaby." he told him, sitting down on the ground leaving distance between them, not exactly comfortable sitting next to the thing who attempt to each you alive a minute ago.

 

"Luhan is hungry!" He defend, looking down pouting as the sound of hunger growl from his stomach before adding "Human are tasty." This cased Sehun to glare at him again, threatening him if he tries to attack again he'll skin him alive. Picking up a stick from nearby. Sehun began to draw a plan for how he was planning to get back to the capital. Before a question that he was meaning to ask finally came back to him. He turns to look at the fish who was scowling down at the rocks beneath it,it look like it was scolding them or something before voicing his question. "Why are you trap here?" 

 

Luhan immediatly perks up at the question and began a rant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter