chapter 4

Why you?! Heck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning Luhan found himself in a ship, well he always want to get on one of these but usually others would tell him to stay away from these things. He skip around on the dock, giggling in childish glee since he was finally on one of these big ships. "What are you giggling around for?" Sehun ask leaning on the side of the stair in the ship, a brow raised in amusement at the small blonde. Luhan beams at the man and began to chirp about how he always want to be on one of these and about how in the ocean lots of his fish people tend to avoid these things. However to Sehun, this was more like an annoying ramble that never seem to end, which makes him wonder if this kid really those types of people who can talk about nothing for the whole day. He raise a hand to stop the boy from talking. "Yeah yeah whatever, and you need to get off. You aren't staying here. I got a friend here to pick you up." he finish, frowning when he was met with the pout of the boy who was holding on a strand of hair infront of his eyes. 

 

Sehun lets out a loud groan, flicking the forehead of the kid who immediately look up at him with teary eyes. "Don't." He warns, taking his small hand and leading the child off the ship. "And it's not about the hair either, this is a dangerous job. If you come it would only burden the crew. Besides we will only be at sea for few weeks. So don't worry, my friend Satan-" A voice interrupts him from behind. Two men were walking towards them, the smaller one cleary glaring at Sehun "Who's Satan, I wonder." He asks not so amused unlike Sehun when he was talking about him. "Yah, no I meant Kyungsoo, Luhan" he mumbles through gritted teeth. Pulling Luhan forward to show the two, Kyungsoo look at Luhan his eyes staring up and down the little guy. Making Luhan inside turn anxiously. Then the man direct his gaze to Sehun who was whistling tunelessly. "This is least better than the last time you brought bakc a monkey." he sighs, shaking his head at the man who scoffs at him. "Kai do something about this brat jesus!" He said almost whining at the other guy with them who was more interest in eating than paying attention at what was going on. 

 

"......Did you pack my underwears?" Kai ask Kyungsoo like it was the only thing he can come up with. This cause the other to facepalm, before taking Luhan's hand and began to drag the child away even if he was protesting....weakly. Luhan looks back at Sehun for help, but only to receive a hand gesture as if telling him to go. "Nice going Kai." He said to the man still waving at the child. "Like you are any better." Kai sneers slamming his heavy bag right at the other's very punchable face, and heads to the ship leaving a screaming Sehun behind to chase after him.

 

"U-Um- L-Luhan- Going-?!" The small child stumbles on his words like he was stumbling behind the man while trying to keep up with Kyungsoo. This made Kyungsoo stop abruptly and Luhan walking right into him and falling back on his . He turns to face the tyke, eyes again scanning him up and down "Sorry about that, but we are going to Sehun's house to wait for Kai and his return of course." He said helping Luhan up being more gentle this time, and continue on their journey. The silence only stop when Kyungsoo said "Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter