chapter 3

Why you?! Heck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

".....Sehun....?"

 

Luhan said softly as he looks around trying to find the male who was with him not so long ago. His eyes widens when he heard arguing coming from the dark alley. Biting down on his lips lightly, he moves slowly towards the alley trying to be cautious this time around. Maybe Sehun was planning to murder him or something, these thoughts flew across his mind but he quickly remember Suho's promise to Sehun if he didn't get Luhan to where he need to go. Swallowing the lump in his throat he calls out "Sehun!?" 

 

Sehun who was drag into the dark alley by none other than Kris, an assassin of some sort. Whatever the man was, he was quick and stronger. Much much stronger than Sehun that's for sure. However that didn't stop him from giving the man his darkest, murderous glare to the man and ask in a passive aggressive tone "What the !" Just as Kris was about to answer he heard Luhan's voice calling to him. Twirling around he witness the child was close by, Kris who didn't haven't had any idea of who the blonde boy was, was already on the move a knife in his hand. Ready to slice the small thing's neck wide open like most of his victims. "KRIS NO!" Sehun yells running after the man. Luhan quickly fell on the ground, hands trying to act as a shield between him and the knife, Kris stop in the nick of time before he would plunge the knife down on the blonde hair....man or woman? He glares back at Sehun, who was holding on his shoulder panting for air.Like he had run a marathon even though it wasn't that far of a run. Both man glared at each other, a small whimper broke through the tension. Sehun's attention quickly turn towards Luhan, who stare up at them with fear in those big sparkling doe eyes of his. He was quick on trying to get the smaller body in his arms but Luhan quickly moves back. His smaller form trembling with fear, Sehun lets out a heavy sigh from a storm of headache coming his way. 

 

He kneels down before the blonde child with his arms out, "It's ok. Don't worry Luhan, this big old grump ain't gonna touch a hair in your head." he said gently, his cold gaze softening as he spoke to the tyke. It took a minute before Luhan rushes into his arms, burying his face at the crock of the man's neck before Sehun picks him up with  ease and pats his back. Almost like he is holding a baby, maybe he was holding a baby. Kris who stood to the side was watching the two, frowns at the sight before turning his head aaway to avoid seeing a Sehun who smiles. It was more sickiening then when he smirks.....like his whole life. "Who knew the great and powerful Sehun would be a father." He remarks earning him a pebble to the head, turning back to glare at the man. Who was giving him 'are you trying to pick a fight' look. He sneers at the man before shking his head "Nevermind. We can always fight next day. You got to see what I found on the shore yesterday." Kris said rubbing his forehead grunting. Sehun who had put Luhan down gently petting his head. "A mermaid-? no- the dead crew-?" he ask raising his brows, biting down on his lips. He really hope not anothe mermaid, Kris who gave him a 'are you dumb look' just gestures for them to follow. Not even minding to ask about the blonde small boy who was with Sehun. 

 

Luhan glances at Sehun who pats his head "Let's go, what are you looking at stupid fish." He chuckles, making the tyke to puff up his cheeks at the given nickname. "Luhan died!" he yells gesturing at Kris who was already walking away, this made the latter to roll his eyes and not so gently smacks the back of the boy's head before following the man. "Hey!" The small boy whines running after the two bigger man. "You should really stop speaking in third person." Sehun told him, when he finally caught up to the two. Who takes giant steps compare to the tyke's little steps. "Luhan speaks normally!" The blonde boy exclaims, crossing his arms stubbornly, making the taller man smile a little because it appear more cute than actual defiance. 

 

Soon enough they got to Kris's little home, opening the door to the inside of the home. A big tall mab throws himself at Sehun, making the other stumble back and fall to the ground. Luhan jump out of the way just in time to not be crush by the two man. "Gosh! I miss you so much Sehun, I thought you had died!" The cheery voice from the red hair individual said whom Sehun was struggling to kick him off. "Chanyeol stop trying to kill the man everytime you see him." another voice said bringing everyone's attention to him. A small man, with dark black hair glaring down at the two on the floor. 

 

"Baekhyun! Don't be jealous you can get a hug too!" The dorky man said jumping to his feet, leaving a Sehun with a burning shirt rolling on the ground. Baekhyun glances at the man who roll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter