Chapter 4

Love is thicker than water

She was allowed to leave pretty quickly. Changing into her old clothes which had now been cleaned. She quickly ran out of the hospital trying to avoid any more human interactions.

"Excuse me, sir , you need to sign this as her guardian"
"Who?"
"The woman you bought in? Aren't you her guardian?"
"No, wait let me go find her"
He ran back to the room she was in before. It was empty. Trying again he searched the entire floor unable to find her.
Isabella ran outside. It was raining. Jin spotting her and chasing after her. He grabbed her by shoulder They made eye contact. She stepped on his foot and ran.

"HEY COME BACK!"

Sneaking in through the back of a bus, making a safe escape.
Getting off at the final stop she sighed and began her walk home. Walking past the crowded markets and through the back of the apartments. Stopping to rest for a bit. Her stamina was still weak as compared to before. It took her till sunset to find her way back to the small town. Walking further until she arrived at the small Hanok style house at the end of the forest. Opening the gate she welcomed the sight of drying clothes and the remaining cabbages that needed to be pickled.
She began to wash the clothes she was wearing. Finishing off then Using the tap and small bucket she began to wash herself. Removing the knots from her hair. And looking down at her arms and legs. 
Even though she couldn't see the scars still hurt burning as she poured water over them. Luckily the fresh water wasn't as much of a problem.

Honestly, I should have never gotten myself involved. Do I need to pay him back for the hospital fees? Nahhhh I saved his life whatever.

Changing into a fresh set of clothes she dried her hair then watched the water drip off the clothes one drop at a time. Eventually falling asleep on the patio.