Chapter 2

Love is thicker than water

The sunlight hit his face as he opened his eyes. His throat was sore and lips were dry and salty as he them. Trying to lift his head the hangover surged in and he felt nauseous. The sound of the waves moving up and down gently. Jin propped himself up, touching something hot. He looked down at the dirty blanket and then to his right to see a woman lying next to him not moving. Her dress was dirty and ripped with one of her shoes missing. He wondered what on earth had happened. Her face was covered with her dark hair, still damp and stuck to her skin. He couldn't remember anything properly and his head was pounding all he knew is he was drinking when. There was no way he had done it? Had he? Did he attack her while drunk? Why was she here? What was this blanket? Questions raced through his mind as he rushed to check her pulse. It was abnormally fast and he rushed as he moved her hair out of her face and listened to her breathing it was quick and uneven. Her body was hot as he picked her up and carried her to closest place he could see people.

A local fisher was setting up for his morning catch and he ran towards the man. "Could you call an ambulance please there's something wrong with this woman" Jin said breathlessly. The man quickly got his phone out and called for help as he told Jin to her inside the shop. She was shaking. He went to look if she hurt anywhere. there were marks all over her skin. Different scars or tattoos of some sort all seemingly natural like birthmarks yet intricately placed some lighter than others. They looked fresh if they tattoos as they were raised amongst the rest of her skin. He wrapped her again in the blanket as he waited nervously for the ambulance to arrive. He tried to think through what had happened that night. He gasped as he recalled fighting against her as she dragged him out of the water...

—-
Thoughts in the comments below! 
❤️vote