Chapter 3

Love is thicker than water

The ambulance arrived and they took her away, Jin jumping into the back and explaining the situation of how he had found her. Well as much as he could remember. The mysterious girl being examined for any reason of why her body was reacting in such a way.

They arrived at the hospital, the girl still unconscious as she laid in the hospital bed. She was given an IV drip as they checked her breathing. The doctors exited the room to talk to Jin who was sat outside waiting to see if she was okay.

"Her breathing and heart rate have been stabilised you can go see her"

"Thank you"

He walked in quietly and sat down next to the bed trying to keep his distance. The only sound in the room being the heart rate monitor. He wasn't sure what he was meant to do. Why was he even here? He crept forward slightly and examined her face more closely. His hand moving without his own knowledge as his fingers trailed over her forehead and then the tip of her nose. The sound of the monitor quickened and Jin panicked. Jumping away pressing the emergency button. Looking down at her arm and IV drip he noticed something. The scars were fading one by one before his eyes. He couldn't believe it.

Suddenly Isabella's eyes shot open. Scanning every corner of the room until she made eye contact with the blonde stranger as he just stared at her in shock. They looked at each other with no words until a group of doctors came running in.

"What's the problem?"
"H-Her heart was going crazy and then she woke up"
"Ah I see, don't worry that can happen sometimes. It's the bodies way of giving itself a shock to wake up ... are you feeling okay miss?"

Isabella blinked a couple of times finally aware she was in the hospital before trying to speak.Her voice caught in , instead opting to just nod.

Oh for 's sake, not this  again...