Obsession 2

Obsessive Cupcake Disorder [ChanBaek]

“Baekhyun I need to head out for a minute, if anything happens just shoot me a call.” Kyungsoo said as he was heading towards the door, “Aren’t you forgetting someone?” he clearly knew what I was talking about, he smirked at me, “Chanyeol will be spending the weekend, his stuff is neatly packed in his little bag of his.”

I looked over at Chanyeol who was nervously looking at his lap and pointing at his bag besides him, great, he just needs a baseball cap, “Chanyeol, here you forgot your cap in the car.” Kyungsoo said handing me the cap, he closed the door and there both of us stood, standing awkwardly, I walked over to the living room and threw his cap on the coffee table, earning myself a little squeak, I look over at Chanyeol who is eyeing the cap on the coffee table, “I am sorry, here.” I handed him the cap and watched as he put it inside his backpack. “So Channie-” he coughed interrupting me. “Channie- “he coughed again, “Chann-“He coughed once more, “is there a problem?” I asked him quite annoyed, “N-No none…” he mumbled, “As I was saying Channie- “he coughed, I think he is doing this to annoy me, “Wait me here please, I need to get changed real quick and after that we’ll start the exercises.” He nodded in response.

I ran upstairs to my room to change quickly and start this session as soon as possible. “Hey dweeb, I am going to get something to eat, want something?” my brother asked, “Sure get me the usual.” I responded a with a smile, I threw on some cozy clothes, and went to the restroom to apply my eyeliner, or so I thought I was going to do until I heard my brother scream, I ran downstairs to see Chanyeol being held down by my brother whimpering, “Baekhyun go get my phone and call the police quick!” Baekbeom said whilst applying more pressure on Chanyeol’s back. “Get off him you big oaf!” I said pushing Baekbeom off Chanyeol.

“Are you okay?” I asked him

He stayed silent, “Baekhyun, you know this guy?” Baekbeom asked me in disbelief.” Yes I do, he is my patient, and he’ll be spending the weekend, so please go hide my cupcakes in the cupboard with a lock, we don’t want Chanyeol getting the cupcakes.” I said signaling Baekbeom to the cupcakes inside the fridge, “Sure will captain.” Baekbeom said annoyingly. “B-Baekhyun?” I look over to see Chanyeol standing up and stretching his arms, “I really d-don’t like cupcakes…”

 

What? 

 

❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️
TBC

I am sorry for the awfully short chapter, but I do hope you all enjoyed this chapter regardless, now will Baekhyun think Chanyeol is lying, or will he find out the true meaning of OCD?

Huge thanks to Chanpork for proof reading this~

With Love
PuririnLuka