CHAPTER 4

Honestly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
4 GOODBYE?

After his quick catching with his brother, Jungkook went straight to his parents' house. Junghyuk, jungkook's twin is based in Korea because back when he was in Switzerland, he was such a trouble maker. Unlike Jungkook, he doesn't set goals and just do what's ahead of him. He's the total opposite of Jungkook. When the time that their parents got tired of his games, they sent Junghyuk to Korea to live with his grandparents who are the most strict people ever. 

 

 

 

When Jungkook finally fixed his things, especially his bed, he sat on it and opened his phone. 

 

 

 

Hi love, Yeol and the boys are having a little get together at the glass house. See you later? There were 5 missed calls and a text from Jieun. Jungkook was hesistant; from having such an uncomfortable dinner with him, he didn't feel like going. But since part of him wants things to get settled, he decided to come. 

 

 

At around, 7 in the evening, Jungkookk arrived at the glass house and as expected, Jieun hugged him so tight he could feel her heart beat. "Thank you" Jieun said and smiled at him. Jieun escorted Kook and introduced him to Chanyeol again and to the two other boys sitting on the bamboo couch. They are currently in the open space part of the glass house. 

 

 

 

As the party started, the awkwardness between Chanyeol and Jungkook filled the air. Chanyeol is always the outgoing type but having Jungkook around is making him uneasy; though he invited him. Chanyeol feels embarassed of what Kyungsoo said but on the inside, he quite agrees with it... To break the ice, the ever friendly Kim brothers started asking Jungkook random questions. They sat next to him side by side.

 

 

"Hi bro." Kai said gesturing his hand for a hand shake. Without a pause, Jungkook smiled and shook it. "Hi, nice to meet you."

 

"Guys, enough with such formality. we're all  friends here okay?" Suho said acting like big brother. "So Jungkook, we know that you're called the popular genius of Rig, why is that?" suho asked, looking at jungkook and waiting for his answer with anticipation. 

 

 

 

"hm...because I got there using my academic skills and not my family background, i guess?" Jungkook said with a little bit of pride in his voice. He also looked at Jieun and smirked. Jieun just rotated her eyes. It was always a joke between the two of them. Since Jieun basically got in that prestigious school because of her background and not her brains; though she's also very smart. She's actually the Jungkook of RIG School of Architecture. 

 

 

 

"oooohhh!!!! someone's being annoying. I like you already!" Kai said tapping Jungkook's back while laughing. 

 

 

 

"so since you're very popular in RIG, is Jieun your first?" suho again with the anticipating look. Jungkook gazed at Jieun who's currently sitting infront of him eating lasagna. Jieun was also staring at him waiting for his answer as if she doesn't know. While staring at Jieun, he said, "First everything." then smirked. Jieun slightly widened her eyes and swallowed what was in . 

 

 

 

 

"wow! hahahaha! you just hit the jackpot Eun!!!" they all laughed. Finally, the ice was broken, Chanyeol stood up and gave Jungkook and slice of cake the he baked himself. "Sorry for last time bud, i wasn't expecting such thing from him." he said with such apologetic eyes. "Yeol, it's not your fault. I'm fine. Thanks for the apology tho? haha" They sat together while listening to the nonstop stories of the suho and kai. For the whole dinner, they all laughed and talked about random stuff; school, love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter