CHAPTER ONE

Honestly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
1 From Geneva to Seoul

 

It’s that time of the year again where everything’s white and cold. The streets are busy and the malls are crowded; don’t forget the 70% off sales!! It’s that time of the year again, it’s Christmas. The girl in a cashmere coat wrote on here diary. She’s currently in Geneva international airport waiting for her almost 14 hour flight to Seoul, Korea. Like how she described the malls and the streets on her diary, the airport is as is too. 

 

 

“Done writing?” Ji Eun was putting her red journal back to her hand bag when a guy sat next to her. She look at him and smiled.

 

 

“Yup. I’ll probably add more when we land in Seoul.” 

 

 

“Was it the same old sentence you used 3 years ago? It’s that time of the year again…yada-yada-yada?” The guy said while imitating Ji Eun’s voice. Ji Eun frowned and punched him lightly. He laughed. 

 

 

“Are you nervous?” Ji Eun asked while looking at him with her puppy looking eyes. 

 

 

“I’m not.”

 

 

“reaaaaallllly?” She moved her face closer to the guy, almost kissing him. The guy then squeezed her cheecks and stared at her face, smiling.

 

 

“Yes. Really.” He said then kissed her forehead. 

 

 

Though he looks tough and relaxed, though he is used to being the centre of attention, meeting the family of the love of his life for the first time in person is definitely nerve-wracking. Knowing him, Ji Eun gave him a tight hug. A hug to ease his nervousness. 

 

 

“They might ask you lots of questions. Probably questions that has obvious answers…please be patient when you’re with them.” Ji Eun said as she hugged him tighter. 

 

 

“Babe, I’ll try. You know I hate faking my feelings.” Ji Eun did not say a word in reply. It’s going to be a one thrilling ride in Korea, she said in her head. Moments later, after their little talk, the attendants began calling the passengers of flight GN-110. Ji Eun and Jungkook carried their mini backpacks and began walking through the pedway to the aircraft. They’re finally coming home. 

 

 

Eun goes back to Korea yearly, most of the time during Christmas because it’s her favourite time of the year. This time, her home coming will be a little different for she is bringing her long time boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook with her. Jungkook or as Eun calls him, Kook already had conversations with Mr. & Mrs. Lee but mostly through FaceTime. It’s their first christmas in Korea and together. 

 

 

“Even when you’re not around

Oh you’re all I think about

Oh what have you done to me” (Stay with me, Chanyeol)

 

Jungkook was scrolling through Twitter when he saw @parkyeol’s tweet. Though he never met Chanyeol in person, they stay in touch through social media; and this tweet made him smile thinking that finally, his sns friend is dating someone. Ji Eun then looked at him in confusion because he was smiling like an idiot.

 

 

 

“Why are you smiling?” Ji Eun asked

 

 

 

“Is Chanyeol in a relationship?” 

 

 

 

“No he’s not. He’s like the busiest guy ever. He doesn’t date.” Ji Eun said in denial tone. Chanyeol is really close to her heart and the thought of chanyeol getting a girlfriend does not make her happy. 

 

 

 

“Why do I feel like you don’t want him to date anyone????” 

 

 

 

“I really don’t.” Being her honest self, she said it without thinking what Jungkook might feel. Jungkook then frowned and turned his head a bit sideways. 

 

 

“what?—why not? I mean, you’re not his girlfriend so why would you not want him to date?” Jungkook asked clarifying things with Eun who is now chomping her chocolate croissant. Before saying anything, Eun swallowed her croissant and drank milk.

 

 

 

“Well, uhm…I don’t think he’s ready for that. You know, his parents wants him to run their company and make it bigger.” Eun drank milk again. Jungkook was just staring at her waiting for her next lines.

 

 

 

“Also, I’ll feel sorry for the girl she dates. I mean, Yeol’s mom will go crazy!!!” she ended her reasoning with an awkward hand gesture.

 

 

 

“Why would his mom go crazy?” 

 

 

 

“Because…he’s the only son. She gets to pick who Chanyeol marries. Not Chanyeol himself. But the conflict is, Chanyeol doesn’t like girls from his same circle.” Ji Eun flicked her hand as she reason Jungkook out

 

 

 

“So he likes outsiders?” 

 

 

 

“Yes.” Jungkook laughed. It was too abdsurd for him. He didn’t get the idea of having someone else decide for your future. He shook his head and began eating his croissant before Eun eats it. 

 

 

The long flight was over and now, they finally landed. After claiming their baggages, Ji Eun and Jungkook went out to the Arrival area where Ms. Ahn, Eun’s butler, was waiting for them with a card board on her right hand and some snacks on the left. Minutes later, the couple finally arrived. At the sight of her second mum, Ji Eun ran and gave Ms. Ahn and very tight hug while Jungkook walked as fast as he could to greet the person who Ji Eun is scared of. After the tight hugs and lots of hellos, they eventually parted. Ji Eun then pulled Jungkook close to her.

 

 

“This is, him.” Ji Eun excitedly introduce Jungkook to her second mum and waited for her response but as expected, she didn’t get a reply. Ms. Ahn just looked at Jungkook, and said…

 

 

“Welcome to Korea.” She smiled, turned her back, and wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter