T.W.I.C.E academy

T.W.I.C.E Detective

The Wonderful, Intellectual, Competitive, Eager

Detective

A.K.A

T.W.I.C.E

Detective

“It was reported that the murder case was contributed a lot by one of the best T.W.I.C.E Detective named Lee Hae Jun.

In fact, there’re also several cases has been solved by T.W.I.C.E detective other than Lee Hae Jun.

It seems that the T.W.I.C.E program really have shown some significant progress even though it only exist for two months and the government has decided to fund this program even more to make sure we could produce more Detective.”

Sana is currently focusing reading the article with her phone as she is riding a bus to the T.W.I.C.E academy.

That’s right she’s in. Surprisingly, there’s no test or any qualification to enter the academy. This might be because due to the fact that the T.W.I.C.E academy is still a new school. So, she’s able to enter it with ease with the help of her father since her father is a police officer.

Her whole family seems to support her decision on becoming a T.W.I.C.E detective as her father always has been encourage her to be a police officer. She was shocked that she could only goes back home once a month. Till then she has to stay at the hostel.

The distance between her house and the academy is two hours bus ride and because the academy is in some kind of a remote place to prove that, the road is not paved yet.

At first, the bus was packed at first but after stations had passed she’s the only one left that is in the bus. This is because the bus will go to the last station which is the T.W.I.C.E academy.

She puts her phone back to her pocket as she looks the view outside of the bus.

She could see the sea with a clear sky accompanied with it.

“It’s beautiful.”

She said it unconsciously.

Even though it just a normal view, she had never got to see this kind of view before, maybe because she really doesn’t go out much.

Suddenly, she realized that bus is somehow going slower and slower and eventually stop.

She could hear the bus driver sighing. The bus’s door open and the driver get out of it.

Sana doesn’t know what to do so she just waits at her seat nervously waiting.

Eventually, she walks out of the bus to see the bus driver.

“Excuse me, what happened?”

“The bus is having a problem. It might be the engine. I’m sorry little girl you might be have to wait an hour or two for me to fix this up.”

She was shocked to hear the time stated by the bus driver. The thing is she already late for the registration and it also about to get dark.

Waiting is not an option.

“So, how long to reach to the T.W.I.C.E academy if I walk from here?”

“The T.W.I.C.E academy? That might be 30 minutes more or so…”

She can only sigh after hearing that.

She has no choice but to go back inside the bus and take all her packed bags and walk to the T.W.I.C.E academy.

She makes sure to say thanks to the bus driver before she walks away.

*

After 20 minutes of walking she’s already drenched in her sweat. No matter how many times she wipes it off she’ll be always covered by it.

After she has walked even further she decided to rest on a big stone just beside the road.

The stone is big enough to sit on and to put down all of her bags.

Surprisingly the stone that she sat on is very comfortable than she thought It would be.

She then remembers a water bottle which her mom put it inside the bag for her before she departed from home.

She opens the bag and takes out the water bottle.

Just before she could take a little sip of the water, she can see there is a car slowly coming towards her.

She ignored it as she continues to take a sip of the water.

However, the car stopped in front of her which made her nervous, stop her from continue to drink.

The side window of the car starts to roll down slowly.

She gets up from her position and nervously looks at the window to see who the driver is.

At certain point, she can see the driver face she recognized but she can’t seem to remember his name.

She should remember his name since he’s one of the one that save me that day.

“Umm, You’re …um..”

“It’s Detective Kim Tae Gun Sana-ssi”

“Ah yes…Sorry.”

She felt bad for not remembering his name while he still remembers her name even though it has been two weeks since the incident.

“Get it.”

With no hesitation, she grabs all of her bag and put it at the backseat of the car and sat herself up to the front seat.

The car starts moving.

“Umm.. how do you remember my name?”

“Your father told me that you would be entering the academy. So your name is still fresh in my mind.”

She just nodded after hearing his answer there’s nothing much really nothing to ask for except….

“The murderer… Choi Ji-Ho is he the murderer?”

“Of course he is. If you still remember the glove that Hae Jun found has Ji-Ho’s DNA on it. So that is a concrete evidence. Also the autopsy report stated that the victim died on 8:57 and every one inside the VIP section including you was spotted inside the camera. Meanwhile, Choi Ji-Jo is nowhere to be seen.”

“But, what is the relationship the victim and Choi Ji-Ho had?”

“Well, turns out Choi Ji-Ho had a debt with the victim and that day the victim was asking for the money back but then… we know what happened.”

“Oh…”

*

After minutes of driving, both of them finally arrived to the academy but before they could enter it Sana noticed that they have to go through a gate first.

The car drives slowly to the gate and she further notice that there is some kind of scanner just beside the gate.

Detective Kim Tae Gun takes out his id card and put it onto the scanner.

“Access granted”

The gate then opens.

“Uh? Who are you exactly Detective Kim Tae Gun?”

“Don’t you know? I’m one of the teachers here.”

Sana seems dumbfounded after hearing that and proceeds to look at the front and there it is. The T.W.I.C.E academy stands in front of her stunningly.

“This is the T.W.I.C.E academy. What do you think of it?”

“It’s… beautiful but it’s smaller than I thought.”

Detective Kim Tae Gun then parks his car and then helps sana get her bags out of the car.

“Now you should meet the principal. Do you know where his room is?

“Well….” Sana just stands awkwardly as she doesn’t know what to answer.

Detective Kim Tae Gun just chuckled seeing what she did. He then gets inside to his car again to get something beside the car’s seat.

“Here, this is the school’s map. I think you’ll find it easily. Now I have to go find my daughter.”

“Thank you.” Sana said while the detective walks away from her. After a while, she starts to walk around the school with the map guiding her around.

She noticed however that she still doesn’t see any student yet.

*

There she is standing in front of the principal’s office. She nervously put all her bags down, crumbles the map inside her pocket and knocks the door.

“Excuse me, it’s me. Sana. The new student.”

However, she did not hear any response back. She’s about to knocks the door again but before she could do that, she suddenly hears a voice that calls her to come inside.

She gets inside only to see a man who’s standing opposite towards her looking outside through a window.

“It’s good to see you again. Sana. Of course, our first meeting was not pleasant.”

The man said as he turns around and looks directly at Sana.

“Jin Young-ssi..” Sana bowed to him as she said that.

He smiles then he shows his hand to the seats placed at the front at his table a sign that asked her to take a seat.

And she gladly does so.

As she is taking her seat, Jin Young takes something from under the table and put it onto the table.

It’s a box.

Sana couldn’t see what’s inside it but she’s intrigued by what inside it.

She tries to adjust her head’s position to see if she can finds any hole to look at inside the hole.

But she stopped doing it when Jin Young opens the box.

Inside it there is a school uniform, some textbooks and as Jin Young lifts the uniforms and the textbooks out of the box. She could see something at the bottom of the box it is an id card. Then, she instinctively picks it up and observes it for some time.

It’s still blank.

As she smiles towards the id card she looks up to see Jin Young as he about to say something.

“Sana, from now on you are a T.W.I.C.E Detective.”

“Really?”

Sana said in disbelieves as she still observing the ID card.

“Of course. Well, as you can see the ID card is still blank. I’m sure that we didn’t remind you to bring your own picture. So, I want you to go to meet your orientation guide. Her name is Chou Tzuyu.”