Lee Hae Jun

T.W.I.C.E Detective

The Wonderful, Intellectual, Competitive, Eager

Detective

A.K.A

T.W.I.C.E

Detective

“Wait, i-i-I’m not a mur-mu-murderer!” I said.

“S-stay away from me you’re a murderer!” The lady said while taking a step back to the door as fast as she can.

By the time she arrived to the door she opens the door and to her surprise there are already a lot of people outside wondering what actually happen inside.

“He-Help me! She’s a murderer! She was trying to kill me!”

The crowd hears in disbelieve but as soon they saw me, most of them started to get terrified too.

Just the situation gotten worse, my whole family has arrived at the scene shocked about what they saw.

My mom covers her own mouth while my father covers my little brother’s eyes.

The guests are shocked too but they only look at me disbelieve.

“Someone call the police!” I heard someone said.

Even though the situation is pretty chaotic I and my family only look at each other.

“i-I’m not a mu-murderer!” I scream to my parent.

Suddenly, the boy who was slept in the vip room came closer to me not to calmed me down but to look at the dead body and the knife more closely.

He then goes back to the guest and whisper something to his ear.

Both of them then stare at me for a while then get out of the w/c.

*

20 minutes since the incident happened.

The police have come to the restaurant.

They quarantine the W/C and they also locked the restaurant from inside to ensure that no one will be able to escape since everyone a suspect.

The detective in charge named Kim Tae Gun is making sure to interrogate everyone in the restaurant.

Well, i don’t know why they even bother doing that since I was caught kind of red handed and there’s nothing I could do to clear my name.

I and the guest only stay at our VIP room without saying anything to each other for the past 20 minutes. Meanwhile my whole family is getting interrogated at other place.

Suddenly, the door opens.

Detective Kim Tae Gun got inside of the room and was shocked to see the guest.

“Sir! Why are you here sir?” He said while bowing down 90 degrees to him.

“Kim Tae Gun-ssi, if you want to ask me what I did before the incident happened, I and Haejun were having a conversation in this exact room.”He said.

“Except that girl over there…” he said then points his forefingers toward me.

I kind of feel betrayed really. I really thought he is going to cover me or something.

The detective looks at me and come closer to me.

“Where were you?”

“At the…W/C”

“Why do you go there?”

“I-I-I”

“She only go there to refresh up herself by her mother’s command right?” The boy suddenly said.

I nodded to him.

“So, you did not notice the dead body that was inside one of the loo? The detective asked me back.

“Well no because I didn’t even try to open one.”

“Then, how do you get this knife then?” The Detective said while taking out the knife that was kept inside a plastic evidence.

“I-i-i unconsciously picked it up from the floor.”

“Then what happened?”

“I saw the dead body.”

“Do you see anyone suspicious anyone at all?”

“No..”

“Thank you… um..”

“Sana… My name is sana.”

“Thank you, sana-ssi.”

“Um, Detective Kim Tae Gun…Can I have word with you for a second.” Mr. Jin Young interrupts our conversation.

While the detective and Mister Jin Young having a conversation, there is a boy looking at me straight from another corner which I am standing at.

He walks closer to me.

“You’re not the killer right?”

“O-Of course not!”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah”

“Alright then” He said then walks away from me then continues to walks out of the room.

Gee, what’s wrong with him, does he think I’m actually a murderer or something?

Well… it’s not his fault. I would call someone else a murderer if that someone else in this situation.

“sigh”

I’m just tired and decided to take a sit near the detective who having a conversation with Mister Jin Young.

I managed to hear a little bit of their conversation.

It seems that they are talking about me.

“Jin Young sir, I know that you think this girl is innocent, so am I but the evidence just doesn’t add up. The toilet is in the vip section. That’s mean only the vip will be able to get inside and we have asked all the vip about their alibis and it’s full proof with others confirming the others alibis. Except….”

“Sana. But look, she doesn’t have any motive to do it and also, Hae Jun able to see the body before it lifted to the hospital. He said that the body has a knife wound around his shoulder.

“Well yeah obviously. There’s a knife found in the toilet.”

“The knife, the knife is a cooking knife.”

“That’s  mean--!” The detective asked in confusion.

“It’s mean there’s no way she could sneak in the kitchen to take knife can’t she?”

“…Sir… You know that’s not really a good evidence to support her right? I mean she could’ve hidden it somewhere”

“I know that! It just that he told me to tell you exactly that and also it’s hard to imagine a girl like her killed a full grown man right?” Jin Young answered back with a harsh tone.

“Lee Hae Jun… hah~.. Does he think she’s innocent?”

“I don’t know too.”

I had enough. I stand up from my sit and walk out of the room.

*

I walk and walk and walk.

I might as well enjoy the view of this restaurant as it would be my last.

You know at this moment I should reminisce about my friend and stuff but I don’t have that kind of stuff. I mean I do have friends but I’m really not that close with them. Well, it’s my fault for shutting them off.

After only god knows how long I’ve been walking I stop my track.

I don’t know where the hell I am.

I’m pretty sure I’m still in the restaurant it just I don’t know where exactly am i.

I’m in some kind of hallway which look different that the other part of the restaurant.

I look around and I noticed a door which written on it “CCTV room”

“Gulp”

I raised my hand to the doorknob.

But before I could even touch it…

“Hey you.”

I turned around and surprised to see a familiar boy standing behind me.

“What are you doing here?” He asked me.

“Oh, It’s you… I’m just wandering around here. Well, what are you doing here?”

“I’m here to check out the cctv footages” He said then points toward the door behind me.

“Why.. why are you acting like a detective? You’re just a teenager like me…”

“(giggles) Huh..That’s the thing. I’m technically A detective.”

He then grabs something from his pocket to show his id card proudly with his big grin.

“Lee Hae Jun… a T.W.I.C.E Detective?”