5th line

Wonders

 

 

 

"Like, where are we going, anyway?" You asked me for the hundredth times. Even if you shower me with your cuteness, this time, I'm not gonna give you hints on where I'll be taking you. I've thought of this before actually, that very first time we had a real conversation...

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

 

 

"So, Jennie, what are you doing here outside at 2 AM? I mean, yeah, the security here in our village can be really strict and can assure you safety but aren't you scared?" I asked you without hesitation because I'm really curious on what gives you the courage to just hang around in the middle of the night outside.

 

 

"I didn't plan this, you know." You laughed at me as if I asked you the dumbest question and I let out an awkward laugh before you continue, "I was locked out by my parents..." I knew it, you were locked out of your own house. Tho, I didn't think you'd still be living with your parents.

 

 

"That's what I thought, actually. But, you still live with your parents?" I didn't mean to offend you or something, I was just curious, about you to be exact.

 

 

"Yeah. I wanna live on my own but I have strict parents who wouldn't want their only child to be separated from them." A deep sigh escaped your mouth which then formed a pout. How cute. I was smiling so wide my cheeks were hurting.

 

 

"Heeey, don't worry, I'll give my best to somehow lessen your boring life." You glared at me while wearing a smile. Then your expression changed. You raised your eyebrows as if your challenging me, "How exactly are you gonna do that?"

 

 

I thought for a while before I asked you, "What is the one thing in this world that you wouldn't trade for anything?"

 

 

And without any pause or any hesitation you answered, so loud, I had to cover my ears, "MILK!"

 

 

"Okay, geez! You don't have to shout near my ear, are you planning on making me deaf?" I laughed at how you became shy, "Ooopsy, sorry, Jisoo."

 

 

 

 

End of flashback

 

 

 

 

"I'm not complaining about the long car rides but this place is creeping me out. Where are you taking me, Jichu-ah?" I remained silent while you look at me intently. Are you trying to melt me with your eyes?

 

 

"Just sit still and enjoy the music, Jendeukkie." I turned the volume of the radio up and My Love, the song of Urban Zakapa, is playing. You started to nod and timidly sway your body together with the beat of the song. As I keep on stealing glances from you, I am wishing this type of moments would last.

 

 

~

 

 

The whole ride from our village to the countryside took us 2 hours, good thing there wasn't a traffic jam. Well, what do I expect, we were driving at 11 AM.

 

 

Just like in the movies, we arrived at our destination exactly the same time the song on the radio ends. And you're still fast asleep ever since you passed out halfway through here.

 

 

"Jendeuk, we're here. Wake up." You're such a baby, rubbing both your hands against your eyes. The moment you're done stretching, you examined the place and you gave me a look that says, "What the is this place?"

 

 

"You should be excited! 'Cause you're gonna experience something you'd never experienced before!!! C'mon!" I hurriedly opened the door and hopped out of the car before you could even complain.

 

 

It wasn't long before you joined me on walking around the farm. "It smells like a cow's dang here!" And here I thought I could escape from all your complaints. "Shut up. It'll be fun!" I skipped my way in front of the red-wooden house not-so-very far from where the actual farm is.

 

 

"Ugh, fine! It better be fun or else this will be the last time you'll see or hear from me!" I heard you curse under your breath. You have trusted me from the very first day we met and now's the time you're actually doubting me? Wow.

 

 

"Goodmorning, Sir! I'm Jisoo, I was the one who you talked to over the phone for the reservation, remember?" A man who is probably in his 50's stood up from his seat and offered me his hands, "Ah, yes, you were that young lady who has a deep voice. Come here, I'll lead you to the farm to get started." I heard you laughed from behind me, probably because of the "deep voice" the man said. I rolled my eyes on you before I followed the man who headed his way into the farm. He's really good at walking fast.

 

 

"So, here are the equipment used in getting fresh milk--"

 

 

"We'll be getting ourselves some fresh milk?!" Did I just see your eyes glitter out of excitement? You even clasped your hands and made a small jump. Such a kid. "What do you think we're here for? Clean the whole farm?" And without any warnings, you hugged me by my neck and gave me a quick kiss on my cheeks, "Thank you, Jichuuuu!" I was left on my spot blushing so hard, it's as red as Rudolph's nose. And the owner of the farm points at me, "What? Is it your first time being kissed by your friend?"

 

 

No, sir but that was the first time she kissed me. I thought to myself while watching you from afar trying your best to squeeze the milk out of the male cow. 

 

 

 

 

 

-----

 

I have no idea why I thought of going to a farm is a nice getaway. HAHAHAHAHA  Anyway, I do hope you enjoy this one. There's still nothing interesting going on but yeah, I tried! TT-TT