4th Line

Wonders

 

 

 

 

"I Got so many question to ask you..." why am I feeling so nervous? What was it? What did I missed that she said back when we were sitting by the shore? WHAT WAS IT???

 

 

"Jisoo! Aish, if you're going to space out again, I'll walk out on you!" I stopped her from trying to get out of the car and made her sit again. 

 

 

"I don't know what you're talking about." It's hard to avoid her eyes when she keeps on following my moves. She held me by my shoulders and forced me to look at her. 

 

 

I heard her sigh as she bring herself to let go of me, "Jisoo, I don't want our friendship to get ruin..." Damn...

 

 

"Unnie, you do you that you always talk whenever you space out, right?" I gave her my most confused look. What is she talking about?

 

 

"You're doing it again." 

 

 

 

"Doing what?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're thinking out loud whenever you space out." She gave me her sweetest giggle. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh ." 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

"HOW??? WHEN??? HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN KEEPING IT TO YOURSELF???" I am walking back and forth in front of my car after Jennie, the love of my life, made me realized that I talk my thoughts out. 

 

 

She stepped-in in front of me and that made me stop from panicking---OH NO WAIT IT DIDN'T HELP! "Unnie, pleaseeeee, let's talk about it okay---"

 

 

"No, Jennie, you don't understand! I have no idea what you've heard for the past year and a half that we've been together. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?" Sorry but I can't help it. I'm so embarrassed that I can't hold my emotions in.

 

 

"Stop yelling! And besides, I thought you knew!!! I kept on waiting that the day would come you'd actually ask me out!" She crossed her arms and leaned on top of my car. 

 

 

Wait, what did she say?

 

 

 

"I said, I've been waiting for you to ask me out." 

 

 

 

 

 

-----

That's it for now. :) LOVE LOTS! <3