teaser

parecido

SINCE YOU GUYS WANT MORE INTERACTIONS, AUTHORNIM WILL GRANT YOUR WISHES FUFUFU~ BUT NOT RIGHT NOW HAHAHA. 

ALTHOUGH ENJOY THIS MINI-TEASER, AND I'LL LET YOUR IMAGINATIONS GO WILD HAHAHAHA

 

 

 

It is yet again the initiation of another tiresome promotion of CBX’s new album.

 And that only meant one thing for the lone EXO member huddled at his own studio at the entertainment building. Park Chanyeol is not one to brood about the missing entity from the office chair at his left, but for the time being, it might be tucked beneath the table for quite a while. His three co-members and the heads of the subgroup, had a rather fixed schedule to fit in their music video shooting and rehearsals for the upcoming SMtown concert.

Nothing much were said from his side, since no one has the audacity to voice out to him that they would be literally depriving him of his bacon for a month. Sure, he can deal with it. He has to.

So he’s just as comfortable as he assumed he is, in his studio, mixing out tapes and lyrics, hovering somewhere in the lines of ‘missing you’ and ‘where are you’, yes, he can manage it out plentifully if they ask.

EXO’s Baekhyun has shared some kisses this early morning anyway, an amount he usually wouldn’t give unless Chanyeol has properly shaved and dispelled the bad breath, he probably noticed the grumpy state he was in, but wasn’t all boyfriends like that?

A lucky call reverted him back from his state of deciding if he will write a whole depressed album dedicated to his missing boyfriend and him missing his boyfriend, and retrieved the madly vibrating object from the pocket of his hoodie. Noticing the unknown number, he rolled his eyes, probably some diehard fan, hacking his whole life once again.

Once the dial tone turned missed, a message resonated at the top of the screen.

‘ Answer it, dear. It’s Baekhyun. “

 “ Baek?” Chanyeol asked himself, tapping the chair arm in confusion. “ And. . . dear?”

Another message came. ‘ I’m going to call. Answer it this time, don’t make me mad! Hmp!’

The rapper chuckled at the weak threat. “ Well, that sounds kinda like Baek alright. “

But whose number is he calling from?

When the phone violently shook once again, the rapper all by immediately slid the green button.

“ Good, you’ve answered right away. I might consider calling your Baekhyun if you were so much of a slowpoke. “

Once he heard the voice from the other line, Chanyeol couldn’t help but gasp. “ Y-You! You’re not-“

He’s not Baekhyun!

“ You-. . You’re not Baekhyun, are you? “

“ Yes I’m not and you’re just hearing things. I am Baekhyun, duuuh, you doofus. I am just not your Baekhyun. “

He’s not Byun Baekhyun!

“ Oh. . .  Park Baekhyun? . . . Baek’s look-a-like with a husband that resembles an older me? The businessman Park Chanyeol? “

“ Yes that’s me, god you make it sound so awful to hear me. Or are you? “

“ No! No!” The rapper waved frantically at mid-air. “ It’s just- It has been kinda long? Since we talked I mean. “ How could he forget. The married couple walked out on him that day, being all nonchalant while he’s out of his wits, his mind flashing unwanted thoughts on how (he admitted a week ago of the encounter) on that four hours of his life, he realized the two Parks’ personalities blend with each other and how they are actually, heart-strickeningly, unbelievably, quite kind of a lot nicely looking together from his angle. The older Chanyeol was intimidating and stiff throughout the encounter, he’d doubted himself if he would be that strict-faced all the time, but the Park Baekhyun partner was different.

Seeing a hotter version of Baekhyun was a bonus he'd wish his Baekhyun could have too.
He had to admit that part. 


AUTHORNIM HERE TO SHOW YOU THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO PARKS THROUGH PICTURES YES YES YES GET YOUR EYES READY!!!

 

 

THIS IS MAFIA BOSS PARK CHANYEOL

AND THIS IS EXO'S PARK CHANYEOL

IF YOU CAN IDENTIFY THE (SLIGHT) DIFFERENCE, THEN YOU'RE GOOD TO GO FUFUFU~~~
SEE YOU GUYS! BE SURE TO STAY TUNED~!