3

Hearing Your Silence (HIATUS)

"Uuurgh...Seungri!" he pushed me off of the bed and i found myself now laying on the floor of my own room. I stood up and i saw Seungri spreading his arms and legs all over my bed. Leaving me no space. I grabbed my pillow and threw it on his face. Amazingly, he even didn't wake up nor move an inch. "I think you're enjoying your dreamland now, right Ri?"

 

Great! Now i feel like i have no more will to go back to sleep. I peeked on my watch which i put on my nightstand. It's 4.25 am. "What a nice move, magnae! I just had my bed time for few hours and now i'm confused being alone in the middle of the dawn." i sighed. I grabbed my cigarette and the lighter.I opened the door, walking silently so i wouldn't woke the guys up and went to the balcony. I closed the balcony door slowly and lit one of my Marlboro white cigarettes.

 

The only view that i can capture in front of my eyes are the smoke that comes out from my mouth and the beautiful sight of Han River at dawn. I can smell the freshness of the air of Seoul City at 4.30 am. When there's only two or three cars passing by. So many bright color lamps along the bridge of Han River. No voice of people chattering. I only saw the security guard patrolling around this apartment when i looked at below. Seems like he didn't notice i'm above him.

 

I don't realized that i already smoked 3 cigarettes. "Oh, this ain't good! Hwangssabu-nim gonna mad at me if he found out. Aah, what should i do now?" I went back inside and went into my room to change my clothes. I gave up myself to do jogging. It's been so long since i go out alone. I think i'll just stroll around.

 

I put on my black Adidas running hoodie and pants. Wearing black Chrome Hearts beanie. And a pair of silver & green Nike running shoes. I think it's pretty cool for a disguise.

I grabbed my iPhone and slipped it on my hoodie pocket. I tapped my feets nervously as i'm waiting until this elevator finally reached the lobby floor & while i'm putting the ear-phone then playing Make Love sung by Bigbang. Who's that? Don't ask. Huh.

 

I looked around the lobby and thank God there's no one except the security. He greeted me like he already knew who i am. So this disguise isn't enough to covered me? The fresh cold air hits my body as i started running around Han River. It's good to know that i accidentaly prepared to wore such a fully-clothed like this. I stopped my track for a moment to catch a breath. But it feels a little bit hard to breath easily because the air is cold enough to make me having a sudden runny nose. I closed my eyes try to control myself from the tired-ness.

 

A Thousand Years by Christina Perri is playing on my iPod as i opened my eyes. I saw the sun suddenly rising up silently and slowly. Showing off its light. Not fully but it's enough to gave me a little bit of warmth. The feeling is so peaceful. It's very precious. I bet my eyes wouldn't want to miss to capture it. But what my eyes wouldn't want to change the sight, is when i saw a girl sitting by herself on the bench. Staring blankly at the beautiful of the sparkling Han River water because of the bias from a-little-still-hiding sun. Her brown shoulder-length hair is flying freely covering her face as the air hits her softly. The sound of water splashing is like a melody. Even though i just watching her from a far and only could seeing her figure from her back...i can say she's very beautiful.

 

Clock stops ticking.

The moment is very breath-taking.

 

May i know you, my dear?