2

Hearing Your Silence (HIATUS)

 

T.O.P POV

 

 

"Hyuuuuuuuuuuuuunnngggggg.....Let me in!!! Let me sleep with you in your room tonight! I missed you, hyung!!"

 

Aish....Seungri!

Why'd you have to be such a baby? But not a cute one. Your whinning is like a cow while giving birth.

 

I need to get a full rest tonight 'cause i feel so tired.

If i let Seungri sleep over at my room, he'll be the one who take control of my bed because he'll keep hitting me until i fall on the ground then he'll spread his hands and legs like a starfish so there would be no chance for me to sleep in my own bed.

 

"Hyuuuuuunngggg.......pleeeeeeeeease...."

 

But in the other way, i feel sorry for him. He kept whinning since like an hour ago.

Aishhh...why he has to be so stubborn?!

I groaned in depress.

I covered my face with the pillow and closed my ears with both my palms. Hope it will deaden his whine.

 

"TOP hyuuuuuuunngggg........"

 

Aaaargh...!!! I can't take it anymore.

I stood up and run to my door to open it.

I was greeted by an image of Seungri sitting on the floor, holding his pillow and scratching the floor with his index finger.

Just like a beggar.

 

He then stopped his action and looked up to me.

"Aaaahh hyuuuuung...finally! I know you missed me too, right? Aaahh.....Saranghaeyo, TOP hyung!"

 

"Whatever. But can't you stop hugging my leg? You're just gonna ruin my pants." i said while i'm shaking my right leg, so this beggar will let go of it.

"Oh...i'm sorry, hyung. Uhmm....so, you allowed me to sleep in your room tonight?" he asked with those swollen eyes which surrounded by black circles. He really do look like a Panda.

 

I didn't answer him, instead i just pushed the door wider and let out a heavy sigh. A reall deep heavy sigh.

I should soften my ego a bit and gave him his victory.

Just for tonight, Ri. Just for tonight.

 

"Whoaaaaa hyuuuuunngggg! Look! The outside view from your room is awesome! I can see the beautiful of Han River clearly! This is why i love sleeping in your room!" I saw him jumping excitedly on my bed while looking outside the window.

I know. I'm so thankful that my members gave me this special spot to became my room.

All VIP must be already knew that BIGBANG's dorm is located very near from Han River. You can also see it from here.

Thanks to our Yang Hyun Suk sajangnim.

"Don't jump on my bed! You're gonna break it!"

 

"Oh. Sorry hyung. Okay, i'll just sleep right now. I promise i won't bother you. I will just sleep on the side of your bed. You won't even feel my existance. Just pretend i'm not here."

 

Well....honestly, i dissagreed with you, Ri.

We've been living together since around 10 years ago. Well, maybe. I didn't count it though.

And i know you definitely don't remember about saying 'You won't even feel my existance' after sleepng 2 hours later. Because in the end i'll be the one you sweep off from the bed and i'll end up sleeping on the floor. Your kicks arent a joke. Even though we do wrestling in our sleep, you'll always be the winner.

I promise to myself, one day i will knock you out, !

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------