1

Hearing Your Silence (HIATUS)

 

T.O.P POV

 

"One, two, three, four, that's right Dae, six, seven, that's great Bae! One, two, that's good Ji, four, five, that's awesome Ri, seven, eight. Ah ah STOP STOP! Yo TOP! That's wrong! Ya! Why are you always be the one who got those dance steps in a wrong way? We've been doing it for million times and you still at mistake? Did your mind lost somewhere?!"

 

Ouch...that hurts, couch!

 

I know i'm the most stupid member in my team to memorized the dance steps, but he doesn't have to shout like that. He embarassed me in front of my friends.

I don't know either, why am i being so lazy today.

Maybe because of the tiredness.

Me and Jiyong just got back from Japan to promote our new single yesterday night. But today i had to wake up at 5 am then went to YG building to do vocal practice until mid-day, then continued dance practice at 1 pm until now around 11 pm.

But strangely, Jiyong didn't make a mistake at our new dance steps> He got everything right.

Ah...blame my stupidity so we had to do 'all day long' dance practice.

 

"Okay! Today's practice ends now! But one note for our T.O.P here......practice more on your dance. Ask Youngbae or Seungri to teach you. Next time we meet, i don't want to deal with your mistake."

Everybody's cheering up in happiness.

I felt guilty. It's all because of me.

 

Suddenly, i felt Jiyong's arm stretched out and lingering around my shoulders from my back and led me to the exit.

Along with the boys and the back dancers.

 

"I'm going to stay at the dorm tonight." They stopped their track and looked at me in disbelief.

 

"Hyung...really??" asked Seungri as he stood in front of me and held my shoulders.

"Yeah." i smiled.

"Waaaaaaaahhh hyung.....It's been so long! I'm going to sleep with you tonight! Whoooooo....." he jumped around like a kangaroo. Putting his dorky smile on his face.

Not just him, also Youngbae, Daesung and Jiyong.

 

But Daesung brushed it away then asks me, "Why so sudden, hyung? Why you're not going to your mansion as usual?"

"Uhmm...." i cleared my throat. "I suddenly feel i don't wanna go home. Just, uhmm....wanna sleep at our dorm. With you guys. Why? You already got rid off my room?"

"No, hyung! Really. Your room is still there. And we always clean it every morning. Your room is very neat also smell good. We always welcome you whenever you wanna go back to our dorm." said our magnae excitedly.

 

"Come on, hyung! Let's go home together!" with that, Youngbae gave me his pure smile and patted my back.

Jiyong also gave me a light hit on my chest and told me, "Welcome back, hyung!"
 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hi everyone!!!

On my way on continuing my 1st FF called "21", i decided to make another new FF.

The idea is suddenly popped up in my head and i want to write. I also want you guys to read it :D

What do you think of the 1st chapter?

Hope you guys love it! <3

I also hope you guys will always waiting for the next chapter 'cause i'm going to write interesting story.

Believe me ;)

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE WELCOMED!!

 

THANK YOU!!! =^_^=