Hard to Miss

Incomplete

 

The moment Jonghyun walks out of the shower, a trail of steam following after him, Kibum looks up, suddenly alert by his presence. Kibum watches him without making it obvious; he looks him up and down in longing and bewilderment as he takes in the marks on Jonghyuns body which are in fact tattoos. The tattoos came as a pleasant surprise when Jonghyun first showed them to Kibum; he proudly and a bit childishly went on about the pain and the excitement. To Kibum getting a tattoo kinda sounded a lot like ; there were expectations, yearning, pain and adrenaline, but above all there was love and consideration placed into each design and word. 

So when Jonghyun steps out of the bathroom and meets Kibum’s gaze in question, Kibum feels that same yearning he felt when Jonghyun first made him touch his tattoos. How much would he want of the other and how soon would he want it? 

“Can I help you?” Jonghyun asks as he dries his hair, a slight smile on his lips. 

Kibum looks towards the papers littered across his desk.  “I was just thinking and zoned out.” He lies, quickly busying himself with a pen. Jonghyun studies Kibum for sometime, the look in his eyes a blend of curiosity and arrogance, before shrugging it off and walking towards the bed, but he has to pass Kibum on the way. He walks slowly and purposefully, his bottom lip in between his teeth and a towel hangs  around his bare neck. 

“I got another tattoo,” he confesses as he comes to a stop behind Kibums chair. 

“Really? Where is it this time?” Kibum asks without looking away from his papers; he can feel the heat radiating from Jonghyuns body--heavy, pressuring…tempting. 

“Take a guess.” Jonghyun murmurs with a smirk as he leans against the back of Kibums chair, Kibum rolls his eyes as he glances over his shoulder to meet Jonghyuns gaze. 

“I don't know,” Kibum shrugs. “Your collarbone.” 

“No, no,” Jonghyun replies in English. “Try again.” Kibum stares into his eyes trying to get a read on his thoughts, but after a while  he gives up. 

“I don’t know, Jonghyun, I need to work on this.”

“What is it?” Jonghyun asks reaching around to tap along Kibum’s desk. 

“My script to the drama I’ll be shooting.”

“Oh nice…” Jonghyun murmurs and they drift back into silence. Kibum struggles to focus on going over his lines as his body becomes well aware of Jonghyun’s breath ghosting across the back of his neck and the thought of those arms wrapping around his waist and those hands squeezing him in places he’s  touched himself in secret.  His arms tense and he runs a hand through his hair. 

“I can’t focus.” he murmurs. 

“Am I distracting you?” Jonghyun asks, an all knowing under tone in his voice. 

“Yes, why don’t you go and annoy Minho or something.”

“I rather be in here to help you.”

Kibum turns around sharply, his lust mingling with his anger as he stares into Jonghyun’s expressionless eyes. “Help me with what?”

Suddenly Jonghyun’s hand drops from the desk and then to Kibum’s thigh, Kibum’s eyes widen. “This problem here,” Jonghyun’s hand curves into the dip of Kibum’s thigh and then he uses his other hand to take Kibum’s. “And you still haven’t guessed where my new tattoo is and what it says.”

“I don’t care anymore, Jonghyun, knock it off.” Kibum knocks his hand away and rises up from his seat, but before he’s able to escape, Jonghyun grips his wrist and yanks him back and into his chest. Kibum stumbles, but Jonghyun holds him steady by his waist. 

“You do care…” his voice is low, a timbre of confidence and arousal, something Kibum becomes well aware of when he feels it pressing against the back of his jeans. “The way you look at me,” Jonghyun places his lips to the back of Kibums neck. “You think I haven't noticed?”  Jonghyun kisses his way up to Kibums ear where he promptly his earlobe. “When you touch me,” Kibum shudders. “When you say my name in your sleep.” Jonghyuns turns into a nibble then a bite. “Kibum,” he breathes heavily. 
Kibum places his hands to the desk to keep himself steady as Jonghyun’s lips begin to roam from his ear to his neck and then to his shoulder. He should be fighting, he should be saying stop and above all--he glances between his legs--he shouldn’t be like this. But he’s too old to deny his feelings, too aware of his emotions towards Jonghyun to deny himself any longer. If he pushes him away, that would be a lie. Because he wants this, he wants to kiss each tattoo on Jonghyun’s skin, he wants to run his tongue across his red and swollen flesh and-- “Kibum,”

“Y-yes.”

“It’s right here.” Jonghyun whispers, KIbum’s momentarily confused until Jonghyun takes his hand and slowly brings it towards his thigh. Kibum tenses when his cool fingers meet Jonghyun’s warm skin. “Guess what it says.” his voice drops to a mere breath, a whistle of words beside Kibum’s ear. “Guess.” Jonghyun moves Kibum’s hand up and down along his thigh until his breath becomes hoarse and ragged.

“Mm,” Kibum huffs, the sound breaking from his lips and disrupting the still air. But he doesn’t try to hide it, instead he just goes with it and at some point Jonghyun stops directing his movements and Kibum begins to touch him on his own. He grips Jonghyun’s flesh and then feels along the swollen skin of where his tattoo is. “I...I don’t know, t-tell me.” he huffs turning slowly to face Jonghyun. Kibum’s eyes wander, looking across Jonghyun’s bare chest and biting his bottom lip. “Or if you won’t tell me,” Kibum whispers, the look in his eyes shifting from bemused fear to confident arousal. “I’ll look for myself.” Kibum drops suddenly to his knees and the color in Jonghyun’s cheeks return to a rosy pink. 

“Kibum, what are you doing?” Jonghyun asks trying to play naive, but his shows through the towel around his waist. He wants this too. Kibum brings his lips to Jonghyun’s thigh and kisses along the ink. “Ah-aah…” Jonghyun hisses hunching forward as he buries his hands in Kibum’s hair. He’s so hard. Kibum kisses each inscription on Jonghyun’s skin and then parts his lips to along the stripe of black ink, he closes his eyes and listens to the whines and moans forcing their way past Jonghyun’s lips. He’s so hot. Kibum moans as he on Jonghyun’s skin, the action causes vibrations to travel up from Jonghyun’s thigh to his groin. His grip on Kibum’s hair tightens. KIbum inches his way up Jonghyun’s thigh, planting a kiss here and there and smoothly tugging the towel away. Jonghyun gasps and exclaims Kibum’s name harshly, followed by a rough tug to his hair and a guttural. “.”

Kibum opens his eyes and looks up to gaze at Jonghyun, he smirks when he sees the expression the older is wearing. He’s waiting, anticipating. Kibum kisses Jonghyun’s thigh again, drawing out the inevitable, forcing Jonghyun to say what it is that he wants. Once here and then another there and then a . “Kibum, st-stop,”

“I don’t want to.” 

Jonghyun laughs nervously upon hearing this, but then he groans when Kibum’s breath ghosts across the head of his . He shudders and the tips of his s become erect and goosebumps appear at the back of his neck. If Kibum continues on this way, Jonghyun would want him to do more and in turn he too would want to do more. He’s controlled himself in multiple situations, but today it’s become something he no longer wants to control. He wants to be pleased and to please Kibum. He wants to fill Kibum up until his emotions leak from within him. Kibum angles his head to kiss the reddened tip of Jonghyun’s . Jonghyun’s legs buckle and he falls against the edge of the bed. Kibum rises up with him, his hands on each of Jonghyun’s thighs. He stares into Jonghyun’s eyes for a moment and then tilts his head with a smile. “Is this too much for you?”

Jonghyun stares into Kibums eyes silently for sometime before slowly shaking his head. “No, I've gotten used to the idea of you being too much,” Jonghyun grins. “So now, I'm prepared for whatever you throw my way.” Jonghyun solidifies this with a wink.