Chapter 2

Because This Is My First Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and Seulgi really did their plan. Informed the members and their respective managers. All were surprised, of course. Kai who in fact is a friend of Sehun and Seulgi feel so betrayed because they hide this.

"Sehun-ah, how can you hide your relationship from me?" said Kai whining.

"I'm sorry, Jong, and me and Seulgi thought it would be better to keep this secret from everyone, we're just afraid our relationship will affect you guys."

"At least the maknae has told us. Hhh you're really going to get married before us. Why? Is Seulgi pregnant?" Baekhyun, who had been listening, finally opened his mouth.

"Really??!!!" all EXO members almost suffered a heart attack when Baekhyun casually asked like that.

Sehun rolled his eyes. How could Seulgi become pregnant? Even they never kiss each other's lip. How could she get pregnant.

"It's not so! Ah you guys are frustrating me, I just feel it's time to continue our relationship, and also our parents already know each other and they are very impatient about our marriage"

"Okay, I'll try to talk to the agency.What do you need? You want to make a press conference? Are you ready to face your fans?"

Yongmin Hyung, one of the EXO managers finally spoke. He had been quietly listening to Sehun's explanation, also listening to Sehun's answer to the other EXO members' questions while occasionally his chest for being too shocked by what happened. But Sehun seldom admits anything personal about him, his face looks frustrated, and this is the first confession of Sehun, so he thinks he will fight for this one Sehun desire.

"Sehun-ah, if you are very happy with this, we will definitely support you" Suho said later, followed by another member who ran to hit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter