Chapter 1

Because This Is My First Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Congrats on Red Velvet 10th anniversary!"
Today Red Velvet members specialize ordering a restaurant after completing their 10th anniversary celebration. They feel the need to celebrate again in private only with the members.
"Let's toast for Juhyun unnie.. thank you for being a good leader for the past ten years" Joy said as she held up her champagne glass.
"For our Kangseul too! Thank you for your performance that always makes our songs feel alive" Wendy replied
"For Yerimmie too! Thank you for completing Red Velvet" Seulgi added
"To Seungwan too, thank you for all your food and your beautiful voice .." Irene continued.
"And also for Park Sooyoung!! Thank you, Unnie is really working hard promoting Red Velvet beside singing activities.. I love you all, Unnie. Cheers!!" Yeri replied.
"Cheers"
"Cheers"
"Cheers"
"Cheers"

***

After 10 years of career, Red Velvet members decided to live with their families. In addition they also bought a private apartment. They said that if they want to gather they can alternately choose one of the apartments belong to each member. And because there are from those who have lovers, so yah ... private apartments urgently needed.

"Hhhhh .."
"Why else unnie?"
"Seul, you're close to Sehun, right?! can you tell him to tell their leader to stop bothering me"
"What? You mean Suho oppa? Why? He's still looking for your attention?"
"It's annoying. He sends a video of himself blowing a candle on a cake marked Red Velvet anniversary"
"Hahaha unnie... let it go.. Suho oppa has always been like that, I even remember find some social media accounts that say if Suho oppa is president of Reveluv"
"Ah.. never mind, I'm tired talking about him. Where are you going, Seul? I'll drop you off"
"Take me to the Han river, I have promised to accompany Sehun who take Vivi for a walk"
"Geez ..You're just like Sehun's mother, why take a dog walking the streets at 1 am?"
"Unnie knows that EXO's popularity never goes off. If we get caught together, there must be something like Dispatch to see, I don't want to have scandal with that baby chick"
"Geez... okay, let's go there"
***

"Gomi-ya!"
"Osen! Vivi-yaaaa! I miss you!" Said Seulgi after finding a man dressed all in black with a dog she have known very well.
"Here's your sneakers, change it first. How could we take Vivi for a walk with you who wear high heels" Sehun then handed over the tote bag he hooked up in his arm.
"Thanks, Oh Sehun! You're the best!" Seulgi replied while changing her shoes.
"By the way, what do you want to talk about? It seems so important that I have to come straight here after my group annival party"
"You know.. about our problem. Eomma keep asking. My hyung is also very noisy, every day he keeps talking about you, he said 'Hunnie, if you do not hurry, Hyung will make Seulgi as my second wife' hhh make me headache"
"Ahh.. that problem.. eomma also keep asking that to me. It's really unfortunate why we should be seen by your family at the worst time. I'm so frustrated thinking about it"
"You think I'm not? Not even one EXO member has got married.. how could I..."
"It's your fault that time!"
***

Flash back

"Gom! Gom Seulgi!" Sehun finally found the girl he had been looking for in SM building.
"Why??!!"
"I'm going to attend the Paris Fashion Week the day after tomorrow, help me," said Sehun while wiggling Seulgi's hand.
"Your fashion sense is good Oh Sehun, why do you need my help?"
"I feel old and decline in fashion taste" Sehun pursed his lips. Make sure Sulgi pity on him .
"Wow, if you feel old, what about me?! I'm older than you, stupid!"
"But I'm hanging out with members who's almost like ahjussi, while yours is almost all younger than you. Come on Seul, help me, there's Vivi in ​​the apartment, you can play with him"
"Hhh you always use Vivi and I will always lose because of it. All right, I will come. It may be around 9 pm. It's okay, right? I have a recording of OST today"
"Yess !! Kang Seulgi is the best! It's okay, I'll be waiting for you!"

***


"Oh Sehun I'm coming!"
"Woof! Woof!"
"My goodness! Vivi-ya I miss you so much"
Because Sehun often brings Vivi when meeting with Seulgi makes Vivi feel Seulgi as its owner as well. Even Vivi will keep jumping up and down for Seulgi's attention every time they meet.
"Vivi, you miss me too, huh?" Said Seulgi while carrying Vivi in ​​her arms.
"Where's my other pet?" Seulgi is looking for Sehun to and fro. Suddenly Vivi moved restlessly on her arm asking to be released.
"Vivi-ya what ar... AAHHH!!!"
"Vivi why are you peeing in my shirt?" Seulgi whimpered almost in tears. Her dress was white and Vivi's urine made her shirt smell bad. It's impossible for Seulgi to continue wearing it.
Cklek.
Sehun poked his face from behind the room door, startled that he had just finished bathing when he heard a very familiar whining.
"What's up Seul?"
"Your kid is peeing on my shirt!" Seulgi scowled as she walked towards Sehun's room.
"Open the door, I'll use your bathroom!"
"Why is Vivi taken to the bathroom too?" Ask Sehun while opening the door of his room.
"Vivi's peed, I'll clean it up. Lend me your clothes! Make sure it's your best clothes!"
"Hhh okay okay"
***


Seulgi out the bathroom wearing only her hot pants and tank tops. She spent quite a lot of time in the bathroom because she had to clean Vivi, dry Vivi, then clean her body. Oh Sehun is not in the room. She breathed a sigh of relief and rushed out. There already lay a set of Sehun's pajamas that Seulgi believes the man is prepared.

"Oh Sehun stingy. This pajama's been there for years. Okay.. before the two noisy creatures come back to the room I have to change my clothes immediately"
Seulgi changed clothes, she had to take off her tank tops too because she feels uncomfortable that Vivi's urine was seeping into the tank top.
"VIVI!!! MY HANDPHONEEEEE!!!!" Without warning, Sehun entered his room and braved Seulgi who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter