Chapter 3

Because This Is My First Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"SM Entertainment Confirms EXO’s Sehun and Red Velvet’s Seulgi Are Dating"

"Dispatch Release Photos and Videos Following EXO’s Sehun and Red Velvet’s Seulgi Dating News"

"Insider Revealed EXO’s Sehun and Red Velvet’s Seulgi Has Been Dating For 4 Years"

"SM Entertainment Shares Dropped As Much As 10% After Sehun - Seulgi Dating News Released"

"Asked About His Fellow Member Dating News, EXO’s Suho Asked Fans To Support Them"

"Red Velvet Members Give Support For Seulgi Via Comments On Instagram"

"EXO’s Sehun and Red Velvet’s Seulgi Personally Confirm Their Dating News Via Their Personal Instagram"

"Two Weeks After Sehun and Seulgi Dating News Circulated, SM Entertainment’s Shares Rose 23%"

"Sehun Fans Provide Support For Their Idol Dating News Through This Touching Project"

"Two Weeks After The Dating News Circulated, Fans Have Blessed Sehun and Seulgi's Relationship"

"EXO’s Sehun and Red Velvet’s Seulgi Will Be Covering The February Issue For CeCi Valentine Edition"

"Month After Dating News Circulated, EXO’s Sehun and Red Velvet’s Seulgi Got Overwhelming Job Offers"

***

"Daebak!" Sehun's squeal in Seulgi's apartment.

 

Yes, lately their lives are so vague. When they started spreading the dating news, they immediately wrote a letter of apology, then everything seemed so dark because of the unpleasant response from the public. Sehun even asked Red Velvet’s manager to accompany Seulgi for 24 hours just in case if there are sasaeng fans who will hurt her.

 

It turned out that after two weeks, they even became overwhelmed by various job offers. Yeah even though most of the offers are magazine shoots or regular TV commercials. But there are also several variety show invitations. Fortunately the agencies kindly sorted out which variety shows are suitable for them to go.

 

The public finally accepted them. Nothing is more comforting than that. But that also means Sehun and Seulgi should look at each other lovingly everytime the camera captured them. Now they just have to think what should they do later when making the wedding news.

 

"What is wrong?" Seulgi came from the kitchen, Sehun asked Seulgi to make his favorite chocolaate milk, and it was no longer strange for Seulgi to get that request.

 

"Here, look at the articles now"

 

"Well, daebak! I can breathe now?! Finally after two weeks it feels like I want to die because of scorn. Hah I’m so relieve." Seulgi immediately threw herself onto the couch that Sehun also sit on.

 

"You know how worried I am even though we get so many job offers?" Continue Seulgi.

 

"I know. Your face is always tense, I think you're tense because you have to do a lot of skinship when we shooting together, it turns out you're worried"

 

"Of course, how can I be tense while doing skinship with you? Come here! I hold your hand.” Answer Seulgi while holding Sehun's hand.

 

"Arraseo. Let's get ready, we'll be going to Happy Together soon"

 

"Okay, I'll change my clothes, drink the milk out, and do not go into my room!"

***

Sehun thinks it would be better for them to publicly show their lovey-dovey interactions in public, so that the next two months when the marriage news is thrown it can slightly lessen the public's surprise because they have often been together. Therefore Sehun decided to split up with his manager and Seulgi’s manager. And go only with Seulgi to where the shooting takes place.

 

Luckily the show that they will attend today is Happy Together. At least Sehun know Yoo Jaesuk well because he often work together with this South Korean pride Emcee.

 

"Welcome to ... Happy Together!" Yoo Jaesuk opens the show.

 

"Do you know who will be our guest star today?"

 

"Who? Is it a girl group member? Black Pink?" Jo Seho chimed in Yoo Jaesuk's question with curiosity.

 

“Yes, today we will invite one of the top girl group members, idol couples, and also the actors I know very well. Are you curious?" Asked Jaesuk, lively throwing questions.

 

"Of course! Quickly call them out!" replied Park Myungsoo impatiently.

 

"Guest star! Please come in!" Yoo Jaesuk shouted and all clapped.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter