Destined

Baby It's Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 2 [/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2] Destined [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

“A prophecy?” Now Seulgi wouldn’t call herself a superstitious person, but she also thought that in a world with so much to offer, nothing could be impossible. But a prophecy? From a bike gang? That was a bit too much for Seulgi’s brain to handle all at once. She could already feel the crease between her eyebrows starting to form and she had so many questions to ask alread-

 

“Irene!” The voice was laced with panic. She heard desperate footsteps approaching and within seconds a tall black haired girl was standing at the doorway.

 

“Joy?” Irene looked worried. “What’s wrong?”

 

“We need your help now. Yeri’s having some trouble.” Joy was visibly panicked and it looked as though Irene had never seen Joy this way before, because that gentle gaze Irene gave her before was amplified into something so much more caring towards Joy. And Seulgi wasn’t swooning over a simple look Irene was giving. But that’s exactly what Seulgi was doing.

 

“Alright, I’ll come see what’s wrong.” Irene says reassuringly. She throws a hesitant look in Seulgi’s direction before she turns to Kai with a stern one. 

 

“I’m leaving Seulgi with you Kai. Do not do anything stupid. I’ll be back as soon as I can. Be nice.”

 

“Got it. No need to be so worried. I can behave if I want to, you know that.” He puts both his hands up as if in defeat, although Seulgi thought it would’ve been more believable if he didn’t have a smug grin plastered on his face. 

 

With one more hesitant look in her direction, Irene was out the door with Joy.

 

“Alright.” She hears Kai sigh as he pulls up a chair next to the bed.

 

They don’t say anything for a while, they just stare at each other. Although Seulgi has a million questions, it feels as though she should wait for Irene to explain the situation (also maybe Kai intimidates her a bit). Seulgi can’t believe she hadn’t noticed Kai’s blonde hair before (she can be a bit slow sometimes), but now that she has it’s striking. His blonde hair, green eyes, and tan skin. He’s actually quite handsome.

 

“Why are you staring at me like that?” Kai asks, visibly amused. 

 

“Why are you staring at me like that?” She counters.

 

“I think your monolids are surprisingly pretty.” He confesses.

 

“Are you being racist towards your own race?” Now it’s Seulgi’s turn to be amused. 

 

“That depends. Do you think I am?”

 

“I’m not sure. Your green eyes are very pretty, are they natural?”   

 

“Yes, but the blonde hair isn’t, I wanted to change it up a bit. Things get boring around here” He ruffles his own hair.

 

“So, being part of a bike gang with the most dangerous reputation in town isn’t interesting enough for you?”  Seulgi doesn’t think she had said anything too serious, but Kai’s expression suddenly turns headstrong.  

 

“Listen kid…You’re from the other side of town. The other side of town with private schools, happiness and rainbows. You don’t even know what danger is. I would take everything you hear on the other side with a grain of salt.” 

 

He leans forward slowly and through gritted teeth he says, “Because we sure as hell aren’t the most dangerous gang on this side of town. Otherwise we would’ve killed you by now.”   

 

Seulgi was visibly shaken.

 

He sighs and leans back, “Don’t make me hate you when I was just starting to like you. Okay?”

 

She nods, “Okay.”  

 

 “So, don’t you have any questions to ask maybe? You must be confused.”

 

Seulgi was confused, she was very confused. In fact, her mother must be very worried by now, but considering Kai’s mood swings, she didn’t want to ask him any questions that might somehow offend him.

 

“I would rather have Irene explain everything to me.”

 

Upon hearing that, Kai’s face lights up, and his signature grin makes its way back. 

 

“She’s very pretty, isn’t she?” 

 

Seulgi’s surprised, and visibly flustered upon hearing the question

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter