I'll Stay (but you won't catch me admitting that it's for you)

Baby It's Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 3 [/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2] I'll Stay [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] 

                             

Teleportation isn’t as amazing as Seulgi thought it would be, but she’s fascinated nonetheless. One second they’re in a bedroom, and now they’re in the middle of an empty vintage style bar.

 

“Do you drink kid?” Kai asks as he jumps over the counter.

 

“Not at in the middle of the day no.”

 

“Hmmm a shame.” He frowns as he pops open a bottle of whiskey and chugs it down.

 

Irene spares him a disapproving glare as she walks past, not seeming too concerned, "Kai enough. Let's go." Although her words seemed a bit harsh, Irene's tone was gentle.

 

Kai groans but surprisingly listens as he jumps back over the counter, (unsurprisingly) not leaving the bottle behind. They head down a corridor, and while walking behind  them Seulgi realizes that there are animals imprinted on the back of their leather jackets. A coyote for Kai and a deer for Irene. Two obviously completely different people having the same stylistic preference? Seulgi didn't think so, which means that there must be some kind of deeper meaning behind the animals on their jackets. And with that, Seulgi's starting to think that maybe this place is so interesting that she wouldn't be able to leave even if she wanted to.

The more they walk through the bar, the more Seulgi has this aching feeling that she's been here before. But she's already confused enough, so she pushes the thought to the back of her head for another time. They eventually stop at a door at the end of the corridor that's labelled "office" in gold letters, where Irene goes through all her pockets seemingly looking for something. She doesn't find anything though, and Seulgi tries not to laugh as Irene clenches her eyes and sighs in frustration. There's a second of contemplation on Irene's face before she turns to Kai, a big smile plastered on her face. 

 

"Kai" Irene's tone is sweet, too sweet, almost as if it's forced. 

 

He smirks, "Yes Irene?" 

 

"Do you happen to have the key by any chance?" The same forced sweet tone again, and now Seulgi thinks she knows why. 

 

"Maybe so" He shrugs, obviously trying to hold back a laugh, "Why? Did you forget yours? Because that would be very unfortunate for you. Leaders are meant to be responsible you know." 

 

Irene decides to give up her act because Kai is enjoying this way too much. So, Irene takes a different approach, an approach that involves whining, and Seulgi swears she's gonna be found dead in a ditch because of how attractive this girl is.

 

"Kai please"

 

"Hmm I don't know..."

 

"Please..."

 

He pretends to ponder while rubbing his chin, "Hmm"

 

"Kai I swear to god!" Seulgi was just about to step in and try to salvage the situation before it escalated too far, when the door suddenly flies open.

 

"You two should really learn how to knock, especially you Irene, would've saved you a lot of trouble."

 

"Joy!" Irene and Kai both say in unison. The pretty girl from the room earlier, Seulgi remembers her.

 

"The one and only." Joy deadpans.

 

"You...you were there the whole time and you didn't think to just open the door." Irene says, face flushed from embarrassment.

 

"Well you know how much I enjoy seeing other people suffer so...Oh your face is so red!" Joy says laughing, her laugh is almost scary, Seulgi thinks. It's not until they all shuffle inside that Joy finally seems to take notice of her presence.  

 

“Oh, you must be Seulgi, it’s nice to finally meet you.”   

 

Seulgi smiles, “Yeah me too…I think.”  

 

Joy looks at Irene and Kai, “Have you told her anything yet?”

 

“Yeah, we’ve almost told her all of it, kinda. Joy can basically control anything to do with memory by the way.”  Kai says as he jumps onto the couch, everyone follows him and sits down. Seulgi sits between Irene and Joy with Kai at the end, and god just sitting next to Irene makes her heart race. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter