The Bikies

Baby It's Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 1 [/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2] The Bikies [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]She didn’t know why, maybe it was because of adrenaline, or maybe it was because she was doing something she loved, or maybe a bit of both. But somehow through indescribable pain, she stood back up, and she would come to find the very moment she made that decision, was the very moment she befriended the most dangerous gang in the whole town.

She slipped on her leather jacket, she was reaching out to grab her helmet when a firm grip on her forearm kept her arm in place. She tensed, she hadn’t looked up yet, but she sensed that this person wasn’t her friend.

“Can I help you?” She asked cautiously, as she slowly looked up at the person. He was young but something about the aura surrounding him, made him seem so much older. His eyes bright and green, wild but contained, like a lion waiting patiently in its den.

“Yes actually, you can.” Right after the words had slipped off his tongue, a white cloth was draped around , and the last thing she saw was the man’s blurry face as she fell into his arms.

"I told you to keep her alive didn't I Kai?..."

"I did keep her alive, look she just moved."

Seulgi stirred hearing the soft voice, felt dry and her eyes were itching. She suddenly remembered green eyes and a white cloth and she jumped up as if she had been scorched. That's when she realized she was in a bed...a surprisingly cozy bed that smelt like vanilla, and confusion couldn't even begin to describe what she was feeling. Sure, Seulgi had never been kidnapped before, but she had had more menacing expectations of the concept.

"You shouldn't move too much, you're going to be dizzy for a little while." At the unfamiliar voice, Seulgi finally took notice of the rest of her surroundings. The room had a cozy feel, although it didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter