Want to see you

Sorry For Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi, sorry took forever to update again. But, here we go the new update and like I said before this chapter will describe Jessica's perspective. I can't promise to update fast for the next chapter :D

 

 

 

Jessica’s life has gotten much better; she can socialize with everyone, and she never gets bullied anymore. She has best friends that accidentally once become her crush. She can’t help but like Tiffany’s smile, but then again smile only reminds her of someone, isn’t it?

 

Jessica used to refuse when Tiffany asks her to go to the ice cream parlour until one day, she can’t say no to Tiffany using her whiny voice, even saying something stupid like where’s my old Jessie that used to win over my heart? She had argued it back, but for a god's sake it is Tiffany that she had been talking about, it is useless to argue with her. She decided to give up and follows Tiffany around, dodging the question what’s wrong with the ice cream parlour huh? With her stupid wiggling eyebrows.

 

She also refused to come to every rooftop, in the daylight she doesn’t get why the sky still has a beautiful landscape even though her heart doesn’t. At night she hates seeing the moon because it keeps asking about Taeyeon, she also hates the fact that the stars still shining brightly it gives her vivid images of Taeyeon’s smile that always shines on her days.

 

Jessica has been staring at the moonlight through her window, she doesn’t quite look at the moonlight instead her mind is chanting to herself Taeyeon is stupid, she’s an idiot, she’s insane, she’s a jerk. She broke her promises, then again she never says she would be kept in touch with Jessica. She never had an answer for Jessica at that time.


Is that hard to even send an email Have you landed safely?


“Jessie,” A voice distracts her thought, but knowing the volume she doesn’t even bother to spare a look.


“I was calling you,” she grumbles next to her.

 

“I thought you were yelling.”


Tiffany makes some sounds that Jessica doesn’t want to interpret. Because god, she’s Tiffany.


When her fingers shiver, she barely remembers to hold herself tightly and she glances over her shoulder, “Tiff,” Jessica sighs, “Did I tell you already not to wear my sweater?”


“What?” Tiffany looks offended, “You said anything I wanted?”


“But, not this one.”


To Jessica's surprise, Tiffany is obedient. Has the moon cursed her or something? It’s rare to see Tiffany this obedient, not only that she’s not arguing her words.

Now, Tiffany faces her with a knowing look that Jessica doesn’t miss interpret. Tiffany studies Jessica’s face for a while, before crossing her arms.

 

“I have been waiting for the day that you finally want to open up about all of this,” Tiffany says conversationally, her tone rather than curiosity but irritated. Tiffany points to the moon, points to the jacket, and even points to the ice cream parlour shop next to their apartment, “You always acting all weird because of these kinds of stuff.”

 

Jessica opens only to get beaten by Tiffany, she has that knowing look again, “Just shut up your mouth if you are gonna say that it was fine or trying to lie again like last time. I had enough of your bull.”

 

At this time Jessica is like the annoying version of Tiffany better no sherlock because she knows better that there is no way back. The result of this confrontation is Tiffany 1 and Jessica 0 because, for the next hours, Jessica ended up telling Tiffany all the stories that happened during their high school. Like literally everything.

 

“Is she cute?” it’s the first sentence that comes out of Tiffany’s mouth after Jessica finished her story. Well rather than Tiffany forcing her to stop anyway.

 

Jessica stares at her like Tiffany is impossible. Then again, she’s always been impossible.

 

Tiffany clears , “I meant you used to like me. I was just curious at all, okay?” she tries to reason out.

 

“Would it boost your ego if I said no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter