Let's see each other at the end.

Sorry For Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Starting to creep out someone again?”

 

 

Her body jerks in surprise. She thinks that there aren’t any human around her, she means normal human being, of course.

 

“Why are you always showing up..” she mumbles under her breath after she recovers from her shocks, not even bother to spare a look because she knows who is that.

 

The someone who apparently not being human being chuckles wholeheartedly. She don’t get this part; why this someone notices her presence, even laughs warmly beside her. Just why?


 

--

 

“What are you doing here?” Comes a familiar voice, “Starting to count a star? Or asking the moon why your crush never goes well?”

 

Jessica breathes, put her hand on her chest; she should start go to the doctor tomorrow just in case her heart can’t stand with this any stupid surprises voice anymore. Who knows she gets any heart attacked?

 

“Then what are you doing here?” She snaps her voice comes more thick, venom, and cold like her nickname, heartless .

 

This someone which not being human being chuckles wholeheartedly again; which somehow softens her heart. Does it normal? She should really go to the doctor soon.

 

“So.. you were asking the moon.” The someone mumbles, assuming by itself.

 

She could only sigh.

 

“She is not even gay you know.” The someone starts to broke the peaceful silence between them.

 

She could only stare the moon. Starting to ask just why her crush not even gay.


 

--

 

The wind is blowing. It is a chilly november no wonder it’s cold. Her fingers shivers and she hold into herself tightly.

 

Then why suddenly her body starts to warm? She isn’t sure until she notices a sweater wraps around her body.

 

“It's cold, isn't?” For the first time the voice doesn’t startle her, but the action does.

 

She keep staring to the sky not even bothers to answer for whatever the reason everyone should know that it’s cold weather and her body already tell how cold it is.

 

“There's no moon, not even stars.” The someone starts to talk conversationally, “What do you looking, then?”

 

“Ah..” Here it goes again assumes on it way, “the sky don’t mock on you, do they?”

 

Jessica can feels her anger boiling up, she can’t stand on this anymore, “Why?! Are you pitying on me?”

 

Stupid idiot jerk which not being human being only laughs wholeheartedly again.

 

The someone which not being human being move closer, close the gap between them. For whatever the reason she doesn’t get, does human being actually can have their eyes sparkle as intense as this stupid human in front of her?

 

And for whatever the reason she really should go to the doctor because they are too close and she couldn’t breathe.

 

But the someone all smiling, pats her head, “You’re so cute when you were angry,” the someone unexpectedly talks, “Everyone should see this side of you, so they won’t assume anything on you anymore.”

 

Then the someone leaves with the wind blow the smells, smell so good as sweet vanila. Leaves her with the sweater and vivid image about the someone's dimple.

 

--

 

“You're just wasting your time.”

 

It is the first time she’s talking with the someone, initiates first.

 

The someone's dimple appears again, oh God, Jessica isn’t sure her heart fine after the sudden appearance.

 

“I think no,” The someone with the dimple answers, “You're here.”

 

She ignores and walking to her spot right beside the someone still with the dimple.

 

“Why?” She asks after a ten minutes of silence, after made up her mind, “Why are you always here?”

 

“This is my school too.”

 

“Ah yes..” She mocks, every damn students knows it, knows that the someone's parents owns this school, “Very much I should've known about that.”

 

The someone as always laughs wholeheartedly again, not even gets mad, not even bothered by her mocking voice. Jessica can feels that the someone is move closer to her, she move backward just in case it would be ended up like last time “Stop,” she warns, “Friends don’t do things like this.”

 

Jessica almost swears why she says something like that? But unexpectedly the someone doesn’t feel offended like she thinks, as eyes beams, “So, are we friends now?”

 

Maybe if there is another person who asks question like that to her, it’s totally mocking her. But, it’s the someone who asks her, it’s totally different; the eyes tells her the opposite way.

 

And for the first time she response for the someone's second question. She nods weakly.

Oh god. Her heart just see the dimple again. It appearing so sudden once she nods. She won't ever look at them anymore. It's too aches.

 

--

 

“Can you repeat again?”

 

She narrows her eyes confuses by a sudden requests , “What?”

 

“Friends do call their name, don't they?”

 

“Yeah they do, so what?”

 

“Can you call my name again?”

 

She confuses, but does it anyway, “Taeyeon?”

 

She even more confuses when the someone name Taeyeon starts to smile, even the dimple appears again. Oh it's starting to hurt again.

 

“Jessica?”

 

Her frowns gets deeper, “Yeah?”

 

“I just wanted to call your name,” the someone names Taeyeon answers, dimpling, “just in case you can feel what I feel too.”

 

What the hell is that for. She can't register anything right now.

 

--

 

“You didn't answer my question.”

 

“Which one?”

 

“Every damn questions.”

 

Taeyeon keep silence, staring to the sky like the usually Jessica does.

 

“You're perfect, everyone want you. Why you even bothered to be friends with a weird like me?” She blurts out, “I mean everyone hate me with my y attitudes, bullying me because I ain't straight, the worst they threw me a trash so I could get a mirror that I shouldn't stand right beside you.”

 

Her face showing lines of frown. She can see his disapproval look between those lines. But, her facial expressions changes again into the playful one, and shrugs, “Maybe just because I'm weird too.”

 

She can't get why she accepts the weird terms easily. She amends, “You're perfect, you're smartass, popular, heck you're the daughter of this school foundation.”

 

Taeyeon grins, “Thanks. I'll take that as compliment.”

 

Jessica only has a chance to see Taeyeon in the rooftop, she don’t get why she never bumps into Taeyeon when she has a class. But one day, she sees Taeyeon and she don’t get why her eyes beams like she sees a star on the sky. They don’t exchange words that time, but she knows the curves of Taeyeon’s lips always betrays her, she smiles when her eyes meets with Jessica and whispers playfully see you at rooftop, for sunset? When Taeyeon walks pass by her, she glances over her shoulder and smirks. Oh God why does Taeyeon has a lot of kind of smiles?



 

--

 

Day by day is blowing out. Jessica is comfortable enough too sometimes asking for Taeyeon’s presence. She once gets mad with Taeyeon, when she finds Taeyeon isn’t there like she had promised to see the sunset like the last time. But, Taeyeon grins explaining various reasons with an item in her hand says Ice cream?

Then again, she could never get mad with Taeyeon when she already offering an ice cream even her smile. Who could?

 

She asks again, the most out of questions, the damn question that curious her the most.

 

“Taeyeon?”

 

“Yeah, Sica?”

 

What.. does she just give her a nickname? Is that even allowed? She stops breathing, but when Taeyeon flashes a smile again, she can’t help but continue to ask.

 

“Why are you always here, with me?”

 

Jessica staring at her like the way she staring at the stars, the moon, and the whole damn sky. So, she knows that Jessica is curious about her answer. So, she knows she doesn't need her lame jokes now.

 

Like she can read her mind, her face softens etches with the genuine one, even the dimple appears.

 

“Hmm.. what do you think if a girl spending her time with you? Talking with you, laughing with you, sharing with you. What do you think?”

 

What does Jessica think? She thinks of something that doesn’t make sense at all. Jessica snorts a disbelief laugh, “Don't be so ridiculous.”

 

Taeyeon only staring at her with such an intense eyes. She feels so special with that.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter