-007-

Love 2x
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Jimin-

I am arranging some of my things inside my locker. Its kinda weird that I didn’t receive any notes. Maybe she already stopped. That’s for the good. After I finished what I am doing, I started walking toward my room.

 

I sit down as I arrived in the classroom. And by that, I saw a paper on my desk. 

 

‘Hola! I will sit next to you from now on.’

 

As I finished reading it, I saw Yeri smiling at me. It cant be.

 

“Woah, babe easy okay? I will study here with you.” Still smiling.

 

“Do you think I even want to see your face? I cant stand your existent.” I said and got up.

 

“Hey Jimin! Wait, I will explain myself. Please, forgive me.” She said pleading.

 

“I don’t need your explanation, so give up.” And walked fast. 

 

It might look so bad, but I don’t ing care. I didn’t ask her to do that. It is her choice to chase me. And if I will give her another choice, her mother might do something again that will cause our relationship collapse. 

 

As I was walking, I saw Taehyung and I automatically smiled. This is what he make me feel. Even in a bad times, when I looked at him I will be okay. I think I am in love with him. 


-Yeri- 

Aish! This boy is really something. Why cant he just like me back? And love each other just like before? This is so frustrating. Even if I pleaded he just cant accept me. I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter