-005-

Love 2x
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Taehyung- 

 

I decided to go watch Jungkook their practice together with Jimin. I want to see him playing basketball. I miss those time when I am watching them, I saw myself in the screen and then Jungkook asking me to be his boyfriend. That is one of the most memorable scene in my life. 

 

Me and Jimin is walking toward the gym where Jungkook or what you call Bangtan are practicing. Bangtan is the name of their group. They have so many fans and I am one of them. I am so lucky that I got to have a boyfriend from that group of players.

 

I didn’t saw the rock in front of me that result me to trip, I am ready to fall but there is this hand that is in my waist. There I saw Jimin catch me and scolding me right now. My heart beats so fast. It cant be, before my heartbeat beats so fast. I stand up immediately.

 

“Oh, thank you.” I said shyly.

 

“Welcome, just look where you are going okay?” he said and then pat my head.

 

this heartbeat, come on Taehyung get yourself together. Before I lost my mind, I ran toward Jimin to catch up.

 

As we arrived at the gym, almost all the seat are taken. Only those for the players are free. Jungkook saw me and point to their chairs. I pull Jimin toward the seats.

 

“Jungkook said lets seat here.” I said then watch jungkook play.

 

“He is lucky.” Jimin said out of the blue.

 

“Why?” I asked curiously.

 

“Because he have you, he have a perfect relationship, and many people love him.” He said with a sad smile.

 

“Nah, he doesn’t have a perfect relationship, he also don’t have many people love him. It is not perfect, because both of us has flaws. We argue a lot and specially, in the first place my dad don’t like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter