-003-

Love 2x
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Unknown-
 
Poor Jimin, being a third wheel. Why can’t he just be with me? Being around a perfect couple, it will make you jealous. You are not abnormal, for you to say no. We can be together again, I didn’t mean to ruin our relationship before. 

 

“Hey! Do you even want to live? Why are you always drunk?” my pretty mom.

 

“Aren’t you the one who made me like this?” I said 

 

“He’s just no good to you back then!” she shouted.

 

“Really? And by that did you guys kept your promise?” 

 

“Yeri-ah. I am sorry for that, I didn’t know that his love for you will fade away that he will not wait for you.” 

 

“Of course! Love fade aways. And so my father leave us.” As I said that , I walked away.

 

I cried in my room, not knowing that everything come to an end. He doesn’t know the truth. Even if I want, I can’t. That promise.

 

“Yeri, I promise if you breakup with him and have a good grades. I will let you marry him. I will make a arrange marriage for the two of you.” 

 

That ing promise, I cant just let it end here. I will make him mine again.


-Jungkook-

 

Its really a tiring day, Taehyung still wants to play inside the arcade. Of course I cant say no to him, That’s why we are still here playing basketball. 

 

“Yah, Tae lets stop. I am tired already. Also I am hungry.” I said looking like a hungry child.

 

“Really Kookie? Last game okay? We will eat after this.” Yes! I am really hungry.


After that game, he really kept his promise. We ate in a well known restaurant. I am s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter