-006-

Love 2x
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Jungkook- 

I woke up with someone hugging me, and the room is not mine. But those thoughts fade away when I saw his face. His beautiful face that made my heart beat fast every time I see it. I kiss him on his cheek and got up out of the bed to prepare a breakfast for him.

 

I came down from the stairs and saw his mother cooking something for three people.

 

“Good morning Jungkook-ah, you are already awake. Here is the breakfast and well, kinda bring it to him too okay?” she whispered the last one.

 

“Ne~ ne~, I will give it to him soon to be mother in law.” I said and winked, she just smiled a little bit.

 

I walked up stairs to bring the food to Taehyung. As soon I entered the room, I waked him up.

 

“Tae~ wake-up. The breakfast is here” I said while rubbing his face.

 

“Mhmm. I wanna sleep more.” He said in a husky voice, that turns me on.

 

“Yah! We will be late, come on now. Go eat this.” I said trying to change what I am thinking right now.

 

“Yea yea, do I have a choice?” he said then laugh.

 

We ate the food and shower together, its already normal to us to do that. Nothing happened, we don’t do that kind of things. We both are dressed and ready to go. 

 

“Mom, we will go now!” Tae shouted.

 

“Yes son, take care. Jungkook take care of him.” His mom said.

 

“I always do that, hahaha.” and then we take off.


Its already been one and a half month since I am busy practicing. And I think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter