Cafe

My Comfort 내 위안 | Na Jaemin

WEDNESDAY

After school ends, you walk home with Chenle. Well, actually Chenle wants to ride the bus but you said its better to walk, besides you can take photography along the way home. He , being the kind Chenle just agree. When both of you walk at a street, you saw a cafe and immediately grab Chenle's wrist and pull him there. At first, Chenle was shocked but then, he saw what you like. 

"Welcome~" All the workers in the cafe greets.

"Oh, it's Hyeji!" Yeri said, she's one of the workers and know that you are regular. You love to stop by this cafe as the workers are all nice, and you have a very great memory here with Jaemin.

"Yep, i'm here again. I would like One hot vanilla latte and -- what do you want Chenle? My treat." You ask him happily.

"Urm. That one" He pointed out " Iced Peppermint Mocha" He smiles back at you, happy that you are finally treating him. "Will be serve in a minute!" Yeri said and hand you a buzzer. You sit at one of your favourite place, which is against the wall. The wall is decorated with many polaroid pictures. Immediately, you spot NCT members polaroid. Next to it, your picture with Jaemin, holding a birthday cake. "Uwaa is this real?" Chenle, getting excited seeing the polaroid. He wasn't in the polaroid as the pictures were taken on your 12th birthday, a year after you join NCT. "You look so small and innocent! See you still got that boycut hair!" Chenle exclaims. You chuckle, looking at how happy he look at the pictures. "Jaemin hyung! He's so small! Ahaha" He pointed out. "Is this Haechan hyung? He seriously loo-"

"Chenle, stop. Time pass by and it change us. Now we are more mature. and I bet you will like this version of us. We were very crazy back then." You smile

"Ani. It looks like those days were more glory. Look, there's Jaemin hyung ! And even Hansol hyung." Chenle points. Hansol left NCT since he had to move to another country so he can enter a good college. We were upset at first, but then he convince us that he'll come back when he graduates. Hansol was a very nice brother to you. When he's gone, it looks like the world is dark for you, but later on Chenle came and brights your world. At that time, the whole NCT were glad that you are okay. Jaemin too, thanked Chenle a lot eventhough he didn't know what he did.

The buzzer light up and both you and Chenle walk out. But instead of going straight home , you turn to the right, making Chenle uncontiously smiling like idiot. He knows where you are going. NCT base. Out of happiness, Chenle place his right arm on your shoulder, you chuckled as you know what he's thinking. "Thank you Hyeji" Chenle wishes.

---

The sound of music blasting could be heard when you step in front of the base's door. You take a deep breath. Its been a long time since you come here. "Let's go" Chenle pulls you in before you could change your mind. Everyone looks at the door and put a smile on their faces as they saw you. "Yoo Hyeji!" Jeno beams. "Hello, everyone!" Everyone is there, well except Jae Min.  Haechan got up and claps. "Okay! Now we are complete! "

After few minutes of celebrating, all of you got in serious discuss and Taeyong showed the members the song that he make special for this competition.  "Ohh I can imagine the choreography now" Ten excitedly says. "Hyeji will you help with the choreography?" Ten asks. Its always been you, Ten and Jeno choreograph the dance for the team, while the others helping by giving some ideas. "Oh sure sure" Now that you have got something in, why not finish it with your best. You are very getting excited for this competition.

Taeyong Doyong and Taeil have went out to buy dinner for all of you. The deliveries could not be use here as its a bit hidden. While, three of you are still brainstorming on the dance. The others are playing and even try to dance to this. You have inform your mum that you'll be home late.

"So, Hyeji. How's this?" Ten asks you.

"Oh, thats great! But maybe we'll do seperate so that it'll give impact here, I'll show you." You shows up some cool dance and explain it.

"Oh, uri Hyeji still got that swag aye" Jeno praises. You just give him a smile in return. "I'm always practicing after I took a break."

In 1 hour, dinner's arrive and all of you gathers on the floor. You clap your hand when you meet black bean noodles again. At home, your mum and Yooji dislike black bean noodles so its hard for you to eat. " Because its your favourite, I bought it" Taeil brushes your hair.

"Oh! Hyeji grows her hair! Aigoo , now you look like a girl!" Yuta said.

"Yeah, we have to be careful now. Hyeji is a monster when she's a girl!" Chenle teases which make you glares at him. "Chill, I'm the same!" Everyone laughs when they saw you pout. "You are more sensitive now~" Jaehyun chuckles. Everyone starts to tease you which you respond with stomping your feet. "We should stop now." Taeyong said, calming all their jokes. All the black bean noodles have been served and when you guys are eating, everyone got quiet.

 

By now, you have teach NCT a bit of the confirm moves. "Okay~ maybe that's all for today. We'll do other things tomorrow." Jeno said. Everyone is now drench in sweat. Eventhough the moves you guys learn today is only a bit, but the moves are very intense. "Who make this choreo?" Johnny asks. " Hyeji of course." Ten replies. All of them look at you while you are drinking the water. "Great job Hyeji. Now I'm confident we'll win this" Taeyong said. All of them agrees. You jokingly bows. " The dance will get more hard." You winks as you grab your bag,ready to go home. Haechan sighs in despair. "This is already hard!" You just laughs off. "Bye guys. Mum will get mad if I come home at 11. Chenle will you come?" You take a look at the exhausting boy. "I- I can't walk now." Chenle said. "Okay then. Bye" You leaves. It's raining outside. 

You remember about the umbrella in your bag and take it out, then you could feel a figure standing next to you. You look up, it's Mark. "I have to go home too and you are a girl now, someone should bring you home" He sticks out a tongue. You pinch his side and receives a whimper from him. You hand him the umbrella and he opens it, holding it for both of you.