Phase Five: Project Close

Perfect's for the Urgent (Baby I Want Forever)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

edited/slightly changed (and hopefully improved) as of 8/29/2018

unbetaed, so please excuse any mistakes. ♡

also warning: violence and alcohol!

 

 

 

Neither of them spoke about the kiss after that day.

Kyungsoo, thankfully, never brought anything up. Baekhyun never questioned his “boyfriend” about it. In fact, he didn’t even want to admit that it actually happened. 

As the days passed Baekhyun felt more and more confused. No matter how hard he tried he couldn’t get his mind off Sehun. To be more specific, Sehun’s lips and how he felt with them pressed against his.

What was happening to him? Why was it happening to him? He just wanted all the thoughts to end and go back to living in peace.

 

 

Sehun hated himself.

Okay not really, but he hated the fact that he kissed Baekhyun. Not that he didn’t the enjoy it. He enjoyed it very much, a little too much he might add. And that was exactly the problem.He had been fine trying to deny his feelings before, he knew that Baekhyun probably would never like him back anyway. But ever since the kiss, Baekhyun was all he could think about. It was so much easier to deny his feelings when he didn’t know how soft the other’s lips were.

Now he was ed. Great, he thought, just ing great.  He stopped his internally monologue when he spotted Baekhyun talking to someone familiar by the library entrance.

Jung Wooseok.

Wooseok was a senior, had a reputation of sleeping with anyone he could get his hands on. Sehun hated him. He was always so full of himself, always thinking he was better than everyone else and that everyone wanted him. Granted, most girls and quite a few guys did want him, despite him being a complete . Sehun watched as the two chatted and felt the ugly green monster rearing its ugly face when Wooseok patted Baekhyun on the head with a grin. Since when were they so close?

He waited until the other male walked away before going up to him. “Hey, what did Wooseok want?”

“Oh uhm- he was just inviting me to his party tonight.” He felt uneasy telling Sehun about it for some odd reason. The slight feeling of guilt was stirring in the pit of his stomach, which alarmed him. He had no reason to feel guilty, Sehun wasn't actually his boyfriend. 

“You’re not gonna go right?”

“I don’t know yet, I might?” Baekhyun said as he started to walk away. He really didn't want to deal with this right now. 

Sehun scoffed, rolling his eyes as he followed after him. “What do you mean you don’t know yet? You know him and the rest of his friends have a rep for being creeps. You know he’s just trying to get into your pants right?”

“Oh you mean like you? Look we’ve been talking in class a lot and he’s really nice. We’re just friends! And it’s none of your business anyway so just leave me alone okay?” He tried to walk away once again when he was pulled back by a sudden hand clamped down on his arm.

Sehun roughly spun him around, eyes filled with rage and brows knitted together. “I forbid you to go.” Anger bubbled up in Baekhyun’s chest as he listened to the words come from the other’s mouth. Forbid him? He didn’t know why Sehun was being so possessive over him. Wooseok was a good friend and that was it. And besides, it wasn’t like he owed Sehun an explanation anyway. “I’m sorry what?,” Baekhyun scoffed, “You forbird me?”

The taller stood his ground, crossing his arms as he looked at the other male in the eyes. “Yeah, I’m not letting you go.”

“You don’t own me Sehun. You’re not really my boyfriend! You don’t have a say in what I do.” The shorter ran off in anger before Sehun could even squeeze in another word.

 

 

Sehun groaned as he flopped down onto his bed. It had been hours since his fight with Baekhyun and yet he still felt the anger lingering in his chest. Why did the other have to be so hard headed sometimes?

The clock on his phone read 9:45 pm. He lied there in silence, staring at the screen and watched as the brightness slowly dimmed before turning completely black again. The party was probably starting by now. He stared at the black screen for a few more seconds before pressing the home button and unlocking it to send a text.

To Baby Baek ☆ : hey   9:47 PM

He waited for a reply.

To Baby Baek ☆ : look i know you’re mad i’m sorry but i don’t want you to go 9:50 PM

To Baby Baek ☆ : you’re not going right? 9:50 PM

To Baby Baek ☆ : baek please don’t go i’m serious i don’t trust wooseok 9:51 PM

To Baby Baek ☆ : i’m sorry i got mad but i just don’t want anything bad to happen to you  9:52 PM

Thirty minutes later and still no reply. He really hoped the reason was because he was too mad to answer and not because he was at the party. Sehun stared up at the ceiling for a couple minutes before burying his face in his hands and groaning in frustration. Baekhyun wasn’t dumb enough to go to the party just to spite him right?

The sudden buzzing of his phone nearly had him jumping off the bed. He quickly accepted the call and held it up to his ear. “Baek?”

“What? No it’s Kyungsoo.”

Sehun sighed as he ran his hand through his hand. “Sorry, uh what did you need?”

“Uhm I know it’s kind of late and last minute but do you think you could go pick up Baekhyun?”

The taller slowly rose from the bed, his hand gripping harder onto the phone. “Pick him up...from where?”

“From Wooseok’s place,” Kyungsoo sighed, “He didn't tell you where he was going tonight? I thought you would've gone with him but I guess not. Taemin said he saw Baekhyun there by himself and apparently he’s drunk off his . He’s a ing lightweight, I don’t even know why he would go a party where he barely knows anyone and drink like that! Chanyeol and I are like half an hour away and the traffic is right now so I don’t even know when we’ll be able to get there.”

Sehun cursed under his breath before quickly getting up to grab his car keys. “I’m on my way.”

 

 

Wooseok’s apartment was definitely too small for the amount  of sweaty and intoxicated bodies crammed inside of it. The music is blaring off the walls, lights are dim enough for people to barely see where they’re going and the air smelled of vomit and cheap alcohol. Baekhyun had only been there for about half an hour. He spent the first ten minutes trying to look for Wooseok since he was the only one he knew there. He never would’ve thought it would be so hard to find one person in a one room apartment.

After feeling as if he wasted his time he took a couple shots of god knows what, which probably wasn’t a good idea since for one, he could’ve been drugged somehow and two, he was known for being the worst lightweight there was. He took a few sips of beer he found in the cooler and grimaced at the taste. He never liked the taste of beer. It hadn’t even been a full hour yet and he was already struggling to walk straight, stumbling into tables and bumping into people dancing to the loud music. The constant vibrating in his pocket was starting to irritate him since he knew it was most likely Sehun trying to talk him out of coming. Too late. He dug into his pocket anyway, his fingers taking a few seconds to wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter