Love

Do you feel it too?

Today, is the day. I'm sipping classes again, because suddenly I got a call from jensoo (it's Jennie and jisoo's code name lmao) that someone acting weird on the cafeteria. So I decide to check on it. I wear my black mask and glasses to hide my face. Then I saw them. It looks like.. They are the students at this school. What are they doing over there? Are they exchange drugs?  Hahahahahahah

OH MY GOD THEY ARE EXCHANGES DRUGS OH MY GOD I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING LEMME CALL JENSOO

"OH MY CHEEZY CHEESE GOD JENNIE, I SAW SOME STUDENT AND SOME WEIRD GUY WITH REALLY WEIRD OUTFIT EXCHANGE DRUGS! AT THE CAFETERIA AND NOW THEY WALKING TO THE GYM! ALRIGHT I'LL SEE YOU THERE" she ends up the call and getting up, ready to follow them. 

If you wondering, what actually is seulgi's job? 

She is an agent. When her dad told her she will become the new chairman of the Mafias, she immediately says no. Because even if she is a bad girl, she doesn't do drugs or drag. She's just a stubborn girl, a bad girl, who eat ices when she's cold. 

So after she reject her father's wish, her father began to hate her. Well maybe he hates her, but he still her father, so he still feed her and buy her a house, a car, a motorcycle and all what she needs. 

But, something's fishy about her father. Seulgi knows it. So she tried to reveals it all by herself, but failed. That's when Jennie and jisoo comes to her. 

Seulgi doesn't need a training because she already knows how to fight like,her father is a boss of the Mafia, what did you expect? Of course he doesn't want her daughter to be useless and weak. He trained his daughter well. She can fight with or without weapons. She's great at many things. 

But nobody knows that she's also good at singing and dancing. Nobody. 

She joined the agent company, and given a mission. And fortunately, it's about the Mafia that her father's lead. It'll be easier for her. She's manage to sneak to the Bunker, the place to all of their drugs kept. 

But, one of her father's guy saw her and catch her. But because she's good at fighting, she can runaway from them. 

Her father still doesn't know the person who always destroy his plans are his own daughter. Seulgi keep silent, and stay away from her father. Seulgi can do anything easily and complete every mission that given to her.

She can stand all by herself. She is an independent woman. But sometimes, she really need a hug, or a shoulder to lean on. 

She doesn't want to fall in love again, she doesn't believe in love again. Saying it's a waste of time. 

She never fall in love again, until she saw her. That girl, who make the whole world stop, who make her heart stop beating, who make her breathe taken away

Who make her believe in love again

Who make her smile just by seeing her

Bae joohyun, who makes seulgi whipped for her. 

From that morning, she already fall in love just by looking at her worried face. It's kinda cute, and she wants to see it everyday. 

The morning she got her number and name, and nicknames, she already falling deeper then ever. 

But seulgi doesn't want to put her bunny (nobody have to know about this) in danger, because she's close with her. So she ask jensoo the keep an eye on her. By being her friend, and watching them 24/7

Protect her. It's an easy job for jensoo, because they are a famous agent as well. Seulgi is new to the agent company, but because she's really good, everyone knows her, and she became the most famous agent. 

Actually, it's because of her intimidating feature that make her looks scary. When she, herself, wants to smile, but can't. She doesn't even know why. 

Or maybe, she can only smile, when her bunny, or Irene, or joohyun, is near her, or as if she can she her bunny, she already on cloud 9

Hahh.. She really loves her. 

But it will take a long time, to confess her love for her. 

After all of these stupid mission, she will confess to Irene. She will.