Kang seulgi

Do you feel it too?

Ahhh, she always beautiful. The more I see her, the more I feel those butterflies in my stomach. I think I should approach her. She's reading her book right now, maybe I can give her this flower, and then ask her name. I forgot to ask her name yesterday. 

I finally decide to walk up to her, maybe say hi or even ask her name. Ugh I'm really nervous. What if.. What if she will stay away from me. Because of those stupid rumours. Ugh, stupid rumour

I don't care anymore, what can't the Almighty kang seulgi do? 

I can do anything! 

.

I can't talk to pretty girl like her! 

I can't do it! 

Oh my God it's late, she already look up to me! 

 what am I supposed to do!? 

Ugh never mind!  

I will talk to her and ask her name! 

I.. I don't expect her want to be my friend.. I.. I.. I can't believe it.. She even smile warmly at me oh my asdfghjkl my heart oh my ing God. 

WE EVEN EXCHANGE NUMBER OASJAISJAJSAJSJJS

I ALREADY LOVE HER! SHE SAVED MY NUMBER AS SEULGOM OH MY GOD HOW CUTE IS SHE?  CAN SHE GET ANY CUTER! MY HEART DOESN'T STRONG ENOUGH!  UGH IM GONNA GO AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!  YEAH YEAH IM GONNA GO

.

ahhhh, she's so cute. I really want to kidnap her and keep her in my pocket. Ahhh I'm gonna give this flower then go because.. Arch I hate this job. 

Now because I can contact my partner to follow her everywhere and be her friend, I wouldn't have to think about her safety 24/7. Now I can do my jobs peacefully. 

I gave the flower to her, then go. 

Because tonight, it will be a very, very long night. 

Hah.. Tonight mission is.. To.. Let me grab my lenses.. Ugh my vision is so pitiful. 

..really?  I have to do this? But how can I.. When this people.. Are.. Arch!  Sometimes I hate this job!  I shouldn't be a person like this, but I will do all of this, if it means, I can protect you, irene bae. 

And I will kill you, later, when the time comes, prepare yourself. Because of you I have to endure all of the pain by myself. And because of you too, all of the people I love have to die in order to protect me. 

Just wait, I will destroy you, just wait.. 

.

.

Dad.. I will never ever forgive you. 

.

.

.

.

My dad.. Is a Mafia. He is the boss, the mighty boss. He have business everywhere, our money is too many, and he always spoils himself. 

I hate him, he always do what he wants, and that's why, I work with this guys, and thats when, I found her. 

I knew from the start, that she is my only one. I feel so thankful that day when I knew she enrolled to my school too, so I can talk to her, like everyday. But I can't do that. 

I have my missions, honestly, I know her from the start. I just do my jobs, watching her from afar, protect her at all cost. But now my mission is more hard. I can't always see her, so that's why I ask for help from my partner. They are in hiatus though, that's why I can ask them. 

They take the jobs with big smiles. Because I know they love me, they are my only friends. I hope they won't be a traitor. 

Anyway, I have to go. Enough of story. 

If you want to know my jobs is.. 

 

skipping classes, kicking asses

.