Day 8----Sungjoy

24 Days of Christmas Miracles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 8, 2017, 4:00pm

​​​​It was a tiring friday afternoon as Sungjae entered his apartment living room and lay on his sofa, feeling exhausted from his work.

​​​"-sigh- what a tiring day" Sungjae said with exhaustion.

Sungjae then remembered that after his work, he needs to decorate and set up his christmas tree but because his energy was wasted from work, a single person himself couldn't handle it alone. 

Unless he can had someone to help him. 

​Then, Sungjae came up with an idea to call her girlfriend, Joy and aid assistant on him. He picks up his phone and text her. 

​Chat Conversation

Sungjae: Hey Joy, Can you help me with something. 

​​​Joy: Sure Sungjae, what is it?

​​Sungjae: I was suppose to decorate my Christmas decorations for my house by myself but because I came home from work, I became tired and a single person can't even do it. 

​​​​​Joy: So you're requesting me to go to your house to help you apply Christmas decorations on your house? 

​​​​Sungjae: Yes

​​​​​Joy: OK no worries, I'll be there at around 6pm so that you can rest first. 

​​​​​Sungjae: O then :) 

​​​​Chat conversation ended.  

Sungjae decided to rest for 1 hour and 30 minutes to wait for joy to help him. 

​​​​​​December 8, 2017, 6:00pm.

A doorbell was heard and Sungjae approachs and opens the door to reveal Joy in front of him. 

"Hi, so where are your C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter