Day 21----EunJun

24 Days of Christmas Miracles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 21, 2017. 1:00pm

"Take that you noobs," Jun screamed with joy as he won an intense team fight and his team proceed to push the enemies' tower. Of course, he really was an experience MOBA player so he's most likely to win more.

"Looks like hyung is on winning spree again," Dino said while drinking his water.

"I don't know man, I think he's been spending too much time on himself. I think he needs a girlfriend." Vernon watched Jun enjoying himself.  

"Hmm great idea Vernon, but how?" Vernon and Dino brainstorming on how for Jun to have a girlfriend and was about to open suggestions until a text from their friend, Nayoung.

"Nayoung Noona, I wonder what she text me?" Vernon checked his phone and the text showed.

Nastone: Hey Vernon, I was wondering if you guys like to join us for bowling.

"So stone noona invites us to playing bowling with them." Dino asked.

Vernon looked at Jun playing video games and looked at the message at the same time and began to process.

Vernon has an idea. He replied to her.

Hansol: Hey Noona, is Eunwoo coming?

Nastone: Yes she is, May I asked why?  

Hansol: Its just that I could bring Jun there since he has a crush on her.

Nastone: Awww how cute :3 ok I'll invite her, be there at 5pm.

Hansol: Noted Noona.

Vernon ended her text conversation and tell Dino his plan."So here's the plan, Nayoung and her friends are having bowling and she inviting us there and I have this idea where I will bring Jun over there because her crush, Eunwoo will be there at 5pm."

"Sweet plan Vernon"

"Now, I'll tell him about this." Vernon approach him.

"Hey are you still having a match later?" He blurted asked.

"Of course man, can't you see I'm 1v1 a mid lane player." Jun keep his focus on the game.

"Well, we're having Bowling with P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter