Day 16----Dokyul/Dodaeng (Birthday special)

24 Days of Christmas Miracles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 16, 2017, 11:00am.

"Hey Doyeon wake up, guess what today is?" Yoojung tried to wake her best friend up.

​​​​"Umm weekends?" Doyeon responded. 

​"Aish how could you forget, It's Kyulkung's birthday you Pabo and Nayoung Unnie invites us to the I.O.I dorm for the birthday celebration."

"Sweet, what time was will the party start?" 

"6:30pm. In the meantime, we can head to the nearest shopping mall to find ourselves a perfect gift for her."

"Let's go then," Doyeon and Yoojung went outside to find them a birthday for Kyulkung.

They arrived at a shopping mall that was crowded due to Christmas coming soon and most people shop for Christmas decorations and gift wrappings.

"So, where should we start?" Doyeon took a mall directory map for them to see which outlet they can find.

"Well, we all know that Kyulkung likes pink stuff," 

​​​​"Like what?" 

​​​​​"Uh you know jigglypuff," 

"Seriously, she's too old for that."

" Well, it's just that it's kinda cute and small."

​​​"Like you, my cute and smol bug."Doyeon giggle at that joke.

"Yah," Yoojung glared and lightly punch Doyeon stomach,"You do know that I may be smol but I can sometime knock you out hardly kiddo."

​​​"Hehe that's why I like you as my best friend," 

"Ugh let's not waste our time, we have to search a perfect give for her."

Just then, Doyeon's eyes widen, signaling that an idea just came from her head. 

​​​​"Yah, why your eyes widen?" 

"Actually, I think I found a perfect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter