Day 5----Jungri

24 Days of Christmas Miracles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 5, 2017, 2:00 pm

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song

I have faith in what I see

Now I know I have met an angel in person

And she looks perfect

I don't deserve this

You look perfect tonight

 

Jungkook sighed as he put down his gutiar to right down the chords of the song 'Perfect' by Ed sheeran.

"Dude, you spend like 5 hours perfecting this song. Was it for Yeri? " Jimin asked

"Yep, I kinda like this song. Today's it's me and my girlfriend's anniversary and we will have a celebration at the bar cafe later at night and what I'm doing right now is a gift for her."

" ohhhhh that was so sweet of you" Jimin complimented. 

"Will Taehyung and Irene come for the celebration later?" 

"Sadly Jungkook no, Irene left Seoul 3 days ago because she got an intervention at USA for few weeks and Taehyung needs to take care of his dog at his apartment after his work." Jimin explained.

"Few weeks? but will she be able to attend the Christmas party that me and Yeri organized?" 

"I'm still not sure about it, but I'm pretty sure she will attend your Christmas Party. The intervention is just 2 weeks from what I heard from Kai" Jimin informed him. 

"Let's just hope that Irene will attend this year's Christmas party and Taehyung will have the best Christmas date ever." Jungkook hoped. 

"Anyways, I have to continue with this" 

"Ok then, hwaiting Jungkook" Jimin cheer him up and leave his room to not disturb his practice. 

December 5, 2017 8:30 pm

The duos brought their girlfriends at the bar cafe which was full of drinkers, singers and party goers. They found a table for them to drink and talk about their daily lives.

"So how's your day Jungkook?" Sana asked.

"Well I got myself a day off from my boss this morning and thanks to that, I can spend my time playing and practicing my gutair." Jungkook answered.

"Yep, he spends the whole play playing his gutair," Jimin responded to Jungkook, hinting him his suprise.

"Sweet, I can't wait to hear what song you're working on," Yeri said.

Jungkook whispered Jimin to his ear," I have to go, I have a suprise coming up for her so keep her company."

"Yerimin, I have to go to the bathroom." Jungkook then kiss her on a cheek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter