˙˙FOUR˙˙

White Tiger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I healed pretty soon. Not that it wasn't expected. My kind heals faster than ordinary humans. Soon I was able to live like before but my memories stayed. I still felt slight pressure at some parts of my body but I was way too stubborn to admit it. By that time, Taehyung and Jin were a happily married couple, though still arguing a little, but happy nevertheless. I was slightly jealous of Taehyung. I wanted to be happy just as my friend was. If we were still friends. After the argument we had before I was worried Taehyung wasn't my friend anymore.

“JIMIIIIN!” I'm probably loosing my mind. I think I heard his voice.

“JIMIN YOU ING IDIOT IF YOU WON'T LOOK OVER HERE I'LL KILL YOU!” and Taehyung was even threathening me. What a rude voice.

Pain in the back and kissing the ground. Yes I was kicked to the ground. I groaned and turned over to see… Taehyung? What the hell?

“Ehm, Tae, why did you kick me?” I asked, I never hurt anybody.

“You were ignoring me,” he groans and I just laugh. I guess we're still friends.

“I'm sorry I thought you wouldn't like to talk to me anymore after that argument we had,” I appologized. I felt like I had to. He was my best friend since, like, forever I was in this pack.

“It's okay really… but to the more interesting matter,” he looked at me with that smirk, and I knew he was about to ask something I didn't want to talk about. “What's your relationship with Namjoon?” … the hell?

“My relationship with him? You mean aside from him being a very annoying alpha that I don't want to have anything to do with?” I rolled my eyes on him and kept on walking towards my house.

“Come onnnn! He's cute and caring. And he was worried back then just as much as we were!” Taehyung tried to argue with me but I really didn't know where this talk was going. He wasn't bad of a man though but he was still an ALPHA with a big A and I still felt safer on my own than with anybody else.

“Taehyung, you know I don't like idea of having a mate. It's terrifying!” I protested. I know that after all the times I said it, it sounds like a child's protests but it really wasn't.

When I was younger, still full of hope that maybe some alpha will be the right one, I was trying different ways of finding out. I couldn't be more wrong with my small experiments. I set the goals my mate should have and surprisingly I found one. He was nice, caring and even romantic at the time. I fell in love with him so hard I didn't see what it was all about. Being male omega was rare, just as rare as being a white tiger. Being both was super rare. And I was super blind. If Taehyung hadn't been looking for me that night I could as well be death or mated to the wrong alpha. Whole life in pain. Ever since then I decided that I won't ever be mated. I won't let anybody touch me, ever.

“You know, Namjoon's not him,” I froze in my movement. Yeah, he definitely remembered him. The alpha that I wanted to forget about and leave behind.

“Namjoon isn't him, but even you can't say you know him well,” I implied and looked at Taehyung.

“But I know his brother and even though they are not alike even as twins, they are brothers after all. Ask Jin, Namjoon is an unstopable element but he stayed with you the whole night...” the hell again? He was with me in one room the whole night?

“How could you let him be in my room for whole night?” I asked, slightly mad at Tae.

“Cause I trusted him and you should too,” he looked so serious but his eyes were really soft. Taehyung truly did trust the alpha… actually two, if not they wouldn't mate… and I trusted Taehyung.

Maybe I shouldn't throw idea of Namjoon as my mate so fast, he took care of me when Taehyung and Jin was busy in their bedroom and respected the rule of not touching me. It made a small smile sneak on my face. He really was caring back then even though I felt like he was an annoying fly.

“Oh god, was that a smile?” Taehyung said with a very big smile and I huffed.

“Smile? Me? You must be imagining something,” I said and after a moment we laughed together. It was nice to have friend like Taehyung by my side.

We went to the house and had a dinner together. After that Taehyung had to leave to his husband and I stayed alone. It was so silent in my bedroom. I was bored but on the other hand I didn't feel like doing anything. Yeah, my life . I unlocked my phone and ran through some stuff till I ended up on page with different manhwas to read. I opened one and damn, it was male&male one. I started to read it just out of curiosity and after some time, I became jealous of humans.

In a relationship, touching and affection in different ways was very common. I wanted to be like that. I wanted to have just a simple life like the humans had. No need to worry, just hanging out, dancing, having fun, having a boyfriend and holding hands… I can dream. I looked at my hand and interwinded it with the other one. I imagined holding it with my destined alpha while being outside, on the walk or in the coffee shop. Namjoon's smiling face suddenly popped up in my mind. I groaned.

Why do I have to think about him out of all the alphas in the pack? Him? Second son of the chief? Ahhhh this was so frustrating I couldn't bare it. That's when Taehyung's message came.

Let's have a movie night tomorrow! Me, Jin, Namjoon hyung and you!
- Taehyung

Movie night? Hmmm…

What will we watch?
- Jimin

If it was going to be a horror

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter