¨THREE¨

White Tiger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night we argued, Tae and I. He was saying that I’m ignoring my mating instincts and that I’ll never be happy. The truth was that I was happy as I was right now. I wasn’t happy per se, but having an alpha wasn’t as good as people may think. There were still risks such as that my mate won’t love me or like me at all and I’ll be suffering and I won’t have any kittens anyways. So what’s better? Staying single but not being in pain all the time or mating with risk of a ty life? Why would I risk something like that? Why would anybody risk something like that?

Every time I was thinking about mating and alphas, the memories of my parents would  pop up in my mind. I felt like crying. Why does Taehyung have to push me into something like that when he knows I can’t do it? I can’t mate. I’ll be suffering and I’ll end up like my parents. They will come again and I’ll suffer and they’ll either kill me or use me as their attraction. A white tiger is rare after all, right?

I felt like crying again. I wanted to go away from here. I undressed down to my boxers and went outside locking the door behind me and ran into woods. I let the tears and the wind take the pain away while I ran. And I ran fast, away from painful memories which were seizing my soul.

I ended up close to the borders we have with another clan. There was a cold stream going down the south side of the mountains. I put my feet into the stream feeling the cold water running around my paws. It felt refreshing but I knew I couldn't be there for long. Guards may come and think that I’m trespasser and it won’t end up well I assumed.

I walked up the stream, leaning down to take a sip of the fresh water. To my luck, my tiger body was very resistant to any kind of infection so even if there was some I would be safe. And the water was really good and tasty. I looked at flowers and trees around and sigh. They are so free and cool. Not many tings can broke them.

I fell into the stream, nose under water and my mouth started to fill up with the cold liquid. Something was pressing my body down with really great strength. I could barely move but I somehow managed to turn around pushing it downstream and stood up.

I a saw tiger in the stream standing up as well and I knew that those were the guards. I wanted to run away but another tiger was next to me in a moment and I earned a bite to my leg. I yelled out in pain. They didn't want me to run away. But I had to.

I did bite that guy in the ear so he let go of my leg but the other wasn’t as good to me. The other one pushed me into the stream on my side and jumped on me making me moan in a new kind of pain. The jump of a tiger is more or less powerful and it can hurt a lot.

I was yelling and calling for help in my tiger form all wet and tired of defending myself. Using my last bit of strength I bit the other in his leg making him get off me but the other one bit me again and I yelled again. It was so painful and my human body will hate me when I’ll be cleaning and healing my injuries.

From there, there was only one way for me to make them stop. I changed into my human form curling up in the cold water and started to shake a little more. For fur water was refreshing but with bites and in human form I felt the cold overtaking me. But finally they stopped attacking me after that.

One of them changed into human form and crouched next to me. “Why were you trying to cross the borders?” he asked and I shook in both fear and cold.

“I-I did-didn't. I was… just walking in… the stream… no trespassing…” I blurred out shaking more as the cold wind blew at my skin. “Cold,” I whispered.

“You shouldn't do that, it's prohibited to enter this stream, even though it's a neutral zone ...” his voice slowly faded away. I was feeling so cold that I didn't need the lecture about what I should or should not do. I felt like I wanted peace. Somehow I stopped shaking and my eyes shut close. Voices and sounds faded. Everything went totally dark.

* * *

“What if he won't wake up? I'll go and hurt those guards!”

“Tae, calm down.”

“How can I calm down? You know how weak omegas are after their heat? And he was even attacked!”

“But technically it was his mistake.”

My mind registered two voices, one mad as hell and the other calming. I still felt cold but the pain was basically away. I slowly pushed my eyes half open just to see two people arguing in front of the bed I was laying in, and a third standing in the door leaning against the door frame. By the voice I knew Tae was arguing with some man, I was guessing it was Jin. I didn't recognize the man in the door since everything was slightly blurry so I just closed my eyes again.

“Jin I'll kick you out!” Tae yelled and I groaned in pain. My ears were for some reason really sensitive and the shriek that left Tae's mouth was terrible.

“Taehyung I'll kick you both out!” I groane

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter