Couple Race (Part I)

Spartace One-Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: Day one of my own episode of couple race. Have lots of Spartace and Kwang-Min

The male members of RM is standing in a line at a field with a large door cascaded with flowers next to them. 

"We're going to have a couple race," The PD in charge announced to them.

Everyone went crazy, hoping to have female guests to become couples with. It was predicted since Ji-Hyo and So-Min weren't with them at the moment.

"Before we get into the rules, I'll announce the female guests first," The PD started.

"But bear this in mind boys, three of the couples have been confirmed already," The PD finished.

The male members were all confused. Three couples have been confirmed? This is the first in RM.

"My wife isn't in there, is she?" Jae Suk asked, nervously.

Everyone started laughing, while the members started pushing him to the side.

"Yah! You should be grateful your wife is coming!" Jong Kook protested, pushing him.

"Argh, you're not married, you don't know how it feels," Jae Suk argued.

Jong Kook felt hia anger rising but managed to laugh it off.

"Alright! Here's your first female partner," The PD spoke up.

Everyone was looking at the door, expected a beautiful female idol to come out. The door opened to see Na Kyung Eun a.k.a Yoo Jae Suk's wife. She was wearing a flowing white dress with a brown belt and white pumps. Everyone started laughing looking at the husband having an almost dissapointed look on his face.

"He looks so disheartened," HaHa pointed out, closing his mouth.

"Yah! Be happy! Your wife is here!," Suk Jin exclaimed.

Yoo Jae Suk just smile half-heartedly as Kyung Eun walked next to him. 

"I'm very sorry for you to have a husband like him," Jong Kook apologised to the wife.

"Yah! I'm a good a husband thank you very much!" Jae Suk protested while everyone was in almost dying of laughter.

"Then why didn't you want to marry me in the next life?" Kyung Eun spoke up.

That statement made Jae Suk lost for words and everyone went crazy again. Kyung Eun just giggled at her husband who was flustered and had nothing to say to defend himself.

"That thing was lying, you shouldn't believe stupid things like that," He reassured her. After the chaos finally died down, the PD annouced the next guest. The door opened once again and showed Byul or Kim Go-Eun a.k.a walked out with a sleeveless white croptop with a denim cardigan on top of it, ripped jeans, red sneakers and a cap. Kwang Soo and Se Chan who were both next to him nudge him, signalling the fact that his wife came.

"It's Byul!" Jae Suk exclaimed.

"Anyeong!" Byul greeted cheerfully as she walked towards her husband.

After giving her an introduction, Ji Suk Jin spoke up.

"My wife is coming, isn't she?"

"It could be since two wives of the RM came," Jong Kook agreed.

As if on cue the door opened again and revealing, as expected, Ryu Su-Jung, Ji Suk Jin's wife came into view. She's wearing a red dress that reached mid-thighs and sleeves that reached her elbows, she also wore black leggings and pumps. As expected, she stood next to beloved and devoted husband.

"Next time, be like Suk Jin hyung whose devoted to his wife," Jong Kook commented to Jae Suk, fuelling his anger.

After Su-Jung's intro, the married couple were instructed to stand to the side, leaving the single men left for their female guests.

"As you can see, HaHa, Jae Suk and Suk Jin-ssi were exempted because of their wives entering the show. To you three, we'll show you how to choose your partners, but first lets introduce, the first single female partner,"

The door opened and showed Ji Hyo with a white shirt with a long, brown cardigan on top of it, blue skinny jeans and grey boots which reached above her ankles. Her hair was let down which was rare on the show but it definitely defines her beauty. Despite that, her entrance didn't faze the boys that much. Well, except for Jong Kook. 

When Jong Kook is taking in your beauty, he usually doesn't freak out and starts moving around and blushing. No, that's only for the TV. All he does is stare at you with silence and maybe if you're lucky, you can see a tint of red on his cheeks. That's what he's doing to the actress in front of him. He never thought Ji Hyo as unattractive, heck, he wouldn't have a crush on her if he didn't. He didn't know how or when but her personality and beauty pulled him towards her like a moth drawn to a flame. He sure was lucky that his action went unnoticed by the others.

"Yah! Why didn't you cheer for my entrance!" Ji Hyo complained angrily. As usual, everyone soon started cheering wildly, clapping and whooping. Ji Hyo then felt a bit ambarrassed but smile nontheless.

Next, So Min came out of the door, wearing a grey cotton dress that reached her mid thighs, boots that reached her thighs and a black and grey striped scarf wrapped around her neck. Her hair was also let down. 

"So Min, I can't tell whether you're hot, because you're wearing a short dress, or are you cold because of that scarf," Jae Suk commented, making everyone laugh.

"Yah! This is fashion! You wouldn't understand!," So Min protested. In the meanwhile, Kwang Soo had to admit, she was pretty cute wearing the outfit. Scratch that, she's downright adorable, although she would never know, Kwang Soo always thought of her as a cute and beautiful but sometimes scary woman.

Now the moment that every male memeber has been waiting for, the female guest. The females just smile knowingly, because of the fact of them knowing who was behind that door. The members, specifically the single ones waited anxiously for her to come. Finally the door opened, showing........... A Guy!?

The door showed Ji Chang Wook, a famous actor and a well-known flower boy, wearing a tux as he came. Although the members are a bit dissapointed that they didn't get a female idol but were just as surprised to see the actor right in front of their eyes. Everyone clapped for his entrance. After giving

Please log in to read the full chapter