Ice Pepero

Spartace One-Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: Based on episode 228 but with my little twist on it. There's so many oppurtunities for spartace to happen in the episode! P.S: It's not gonna the same as the real episode.

"It's Lee Seung Gi and Moon Chae Won!" Yoo Jae Suk exclaimed as the actor and actress elevated inside the giant snow globe.

All of the RM members were clapping at the sight as they got out of the snow globe. As they climbed down the stairs, Lee Kwang Soo ran at the bottom of the stairs, trying to the beautiful Moon Chae Won down the stairs but was protested by Yoo Jae Suk.

"Yah! Kwang Soo what are you doing!? Seung Gi can do it!" Yoo Jae Suk cried looking at the giraffe's attempt to the actress.

The members all make way for the couple until they reached the middle of the group. All of the male members were complimenting the actress's beauty as she walked.

"Wow, she's so pretty,"

"She's really pretty,"

Song Ji Hyo, on the other hand clapped enthusiasticly but remain silent. She'll admit that she got a bit envious of the actress when she was showered with compliments, especially when Jong Kook was the one who did it.

"She's pretty," Jong Kook complimented Chae Won, rising Ji Hyo's envy.

'If only he did that to me,' Ji Hyo wondered. Although she received a number of compliments from the muscle man, she always thought it was either for the show or because everyone else is complimenting her as well, or he was just teasing her. Ji Hyo mentally sighed in response.

She's had a crush on him for 2 years now, making it three years since its the of the new year 2015. When she first came into the show, all she had was admiration and infatuation for him since she was a massive Turbo fan, she's still a fan 'till now. But it became uncomfortable because all she saw in Kim Jong Kook back then was the amazing singer back when she was 16 and she didn't know how to talk to him. It took her a year to get over her fangirl crush and started to open up to him.

Then, the two became closer than ever. He was the one Ji Hyo trusted the most. Eventhough Kim Jong Kook was a beast on camera, he was an absolute gentleman and an adorable one. He would always protect her from letting people ripping her name tag, working very well together, having manner hands (although he didn't have that around her anymore), and he's one those people whom she could share all her secrets and problems with. As they got closer, Ji Hyo began to notice how her heart skips a beat when he smiles cutely, he's very attractive when working out or ripping people's name tag, or how many times she's been thinking about him in a day. She realised that she likes him not as friend, nor as an idol, but as a man.

Although she's not afraid to punch him, insult him (In a joking way), or even mess with his hair (His hair is treasure to him), the one thing Ji Hyo is afraid of doing is losing his friendship. And confessing to him without him liking her back would mean they're back to speaking awkwardly and she didn't want that.

In the meanwhile, everyone was laughing at the fact Jae Suk insulting Kwang Soo to get rid of lint off his coat first before doing it for others. Lee Kwang Soo, as usual, denied that there were any lint on his clothes.The RM members were letting Moon Chae Won do her introduction but Ji Suk Jin and Kwang Soo keep trying to have physical contact with the actress, having to make Jae Suk block all their hands and having the oppurtunity to touch her as well but Jong Kook stopped him, making the other members in fits of laughter.

After a few of minutes talking and just plain laughter, the PD in charge took charge.

"I'll tell you the rules later. Let's me start announcing the teams first," the PD said.

As expected, all the male members wanted to be in the same team as Chae Won, hoping that the PD made them the same team as the actress.

In the end, HaHa and Gary were in the same team with Chae Won, Jae Suk and Kwang Soo is with Seung Gi and Ji Hyo was with Jong Kook and Suk Jin. As expected, HaHa and Gary cheered with joy while the others frowned with dissapointment. Ji Hyo silently cheered, knowing the she's the same team as Jong Kook. It's one of these rare moments that she was on his team since they're one the strongest members in the show. 

As Jong Kook went to the her side, she can hear him sigh loudly every 10 seconds. She decided to ignore it while the PD was giving them instructions but it keeps bothering her. She was a bit hurt thinking that he dissapointed that was in the same team as her but she pushed it away quickly because she knew he would never do that.

"Jong Kook oppa keeps sighing really loud," She said, finally getting fed up with the sound.

"No, I'm not," He replied calmly and nudging Ji Hyo from the side, making her giggle.

After setting off and getting into the car, awkward silence filled the air. Probably they've been friends for so long and they have nothing to talk about. The silence in the car made Ji Hyo sleepy. She wanted to fight it but ended giving up in 30 seconds and went to dreamland.

Jong Kook was watching her sleep while he was driving. He always thought that she looks adorable in her sleep, and quite amazed by her ability to sleep in any condition. 

"Typical Ji Hyo, always a deep sleeper, not to mention you're adorable when sleeping,"Jong Kook thought fondly, not even noticing he was smiling.

"Jong Kook-ah, you do know that you're gonna fall for her more if you keep watching her like that," Suk Jin suddenly said, taking Jong Kook by surprise and making the car swerve a bit.

"W-what are you talking about, hyung," Jong Kook stuttered. Am I that obvious? If Suk Jin notices it, than others might have as well.

"Don't worry Jong Kook-ah, I only knew because I've seen how you look at her and I've been observing you two for a while," Suk Jin replied. 

"How do I look at her?"

"Looking at her like she's the most beautiful girl in the world,"

Jong Kook blushed a little in response. He'll admit he always saw Ji Hyo as one of the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. You can see that he calls a lot of girls pretty but never calls them beautiful. Her beauty got him attracted to her but her attitude made him fall for her even more. Her fearlessness made him think that he has an equal. Her girly side made her look cute. Her kind side made her plain beautiful, Jong Kook knew he fell for her, hard.

"Confess to her," Suk Jin suddenly said.

"Are you crazy? What if she doesn't return them, It'll be all awkward and the one thing I can't lose is her friendship." Jong Kook sighed in response, he just can't imagine her being uncomforable with him. It would really kill him if he saw Ji Hyo avoiding him.

"You never know," Suk Jin chuckled.

Jong Kook ignored him, although it would great to finally lift the weight of his shoulders but if it means losing her than he would rather suffer.

As they finally reached the destination, Jong Kook finally realised everything was caught on camera. Just as he was about to panic.

"Don't worry Jong Kook-ah, I'll tell them to not air it," Suk Jin reassured him. Jong Kook sig

Please log in to read the full chapter