OO2. penalty kick

   HEADDESK(s)! 。 :ㅤ office romance ? false advertising ಥ_ಥ #newlayout #c-c-checkusout #bsyupdated #applyopen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
author's note welcome to ch 2! i told yuo i was working quick! o h o h o o h o o ho h ohohoho. i hope everyone's been well since my last update (which wasn't long lol). i'm still n awe @ the new layout, hope you liked it too! i only introduced one more applicant this time around, congratulations to tk's mama/papa!! i love his character so damn much and this chapter marks the start of relationship stuff! so get ready to see more romance happening in the next few chapters of the currently chosen character! if you're still working on ur character shdfjhdsjjfjdsjfh im so excited to see how they're coming along ! i didn't get too much response when i asked who was still working on it or not, but im guessing there's always a few more odd ones. pls do comment! it tells me youre dedicated to this fic and would like to get chosen (legit). since you've gotten here, im sure you're dedicated enough (esp if your character hasn't been chosen / isn't written.) i'll be back with maybe/maybe not new reveals for ch 3 ! look forward to it! i might bring back monstagram as well lol. if any of you have any ideas on what i could do (or what you'd like to do, throw me a suggestion!) 
p.s: if you're chosen, if you'd like to / have time can you send me relationship prompts with shiyoon / baekhyun / joonmyeon / chanyeol / any other character present in the staff book ! (you can do it in a new blog, add it to your app, or as a new page of ur app's blog!) (just let me know!) chapter #002 penalty
kick bae shiyoon doesn't quite understand a lot of things that occurs in this world: why do politics and corruption seem to go hand in hand together; why are humans so competent at detroying the earth; and why the is joonmyeon kneeling on the floor like a dog with a goddamn chair stuck onto his gluteus maximus. 

"..."

chanyeol's the first one to notice out of the rather erratic trio, (made up of the number one trashy ceo, the finance's abstract intern, and director park himself). 

"shiyoon would you want to help?" the sizeable male offers gently, completely knowing that the answer is more than likely to be ice cold negative.

the designs director doesn't quite reply, opting to browse through a series of disapproving facial expressions, comprehending the fact that chanyeol is more than capable to get the 'gist' of it. 

despite the bitter response, the male wasn't a tad disheartened, nodding with a small smile as he lathers joonmyeon's pants in more nail polish.

"wouldn't it be faster to take his pants off?" shiyoon leans back onto the mahogany table, crossing her legs while looking around the vicinity, "why do you have a chemistry book?" she brings the item to attetnion, eliciting an airy gasp as gyeran lights up like a christmas tree, "that belongs to me director bae," he plops over to her, using both hands to politely receive his parcel. "thank you very, very much." and with that, gyeran escapes the room in obliviousness and glee (ignoring forgetting joonmyeon's presence). (but not before bowing twice at the oh-so-great park chanyeol.) joonmyeon's left in tatters as shiyoon pulls at his pants, irritated at the fact that she spent the last twenty minutes repeating 'take it off' at him while progressively moving closer towards the target. 

chanyeol stands around, rather entertained (as per usual means).

"b-but what would other people say?" joonmyeon's bottom lip trembles at the thought. shiyoon was a bold one afterall. 

"what do you mean by what would other people say," shiyoon sighs depressingly into her palm, adrenaline rushing through her veins as she held onto the sides of his pants and started to pull aggresively. "i'm just cleaning up your goddamn mess."

"i-i didn't glue myself!" joonmyeon interjects, proudly administering the fact that he was not that kind of masochist, (if any). 

"yeah well something's always going wrong with you. i just can't quite figure out if it's your luck or you having stones for a brain."

"...not again." joonmyeon exhales, jutting out his lower lip.

"what is it this time."

"someone else told me that today..." he leans in too close to shiyoon's liking, "do i really seem that mindless?"

shiyoon hisses as he approached, leaning back as if he was garlic to her vampiric senses. "space." with that, joonmyeon ducks down and mutters and apology, "sorry..."

"well," shiyoon stops her actions, keeping her hands still on the edge of his waistband, "you're fine the way you are i guess."

"yoooooooooooon," the ceo grazes in happiness like a cow in it's field, jumping onto the female figure ecstatically, forgetting the fact that he's a few weights more than her. 

"jOONMYEON I CAN'T BLOODY BREATHE YOU TRASHBAG."

"...am i interrupting something?"

shiyoon knows this voice anywhere, anytime. that subtle huskiness embedded in a rather medium rare tone, a steak perfect for her palate. the timber vibrating through air, space, and her extremely weak heart. the dense emotions running through her veins like lovers in a ferris wheel.

and oh yeah,

joonmyeon's cooing at her with hugs and potentially trying to give her kisses as she blocks with all her might, screaming for vendetta.

the ceo notices the designs team leader, greeting him with a wave, still on top of the fuming director. "oh nothing much," he smiles, "just shiyoon telling me how much she appreciates me and wanting me to take my pants off."

baekhyun doesn't quite answer for a moment, stealing glances at chanyeol, who was shrugging casually. the team leader then proceeds to bow at ninety degrees straight, nodding once afterwards to alert them of his departure.

shiyoon can only watch in hor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter