au revoir

The Sad Green-eyed Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol’s back meets the wall behind with a loud racket that echoes through the room.

He winces in pain and stares at the evil spirit as it grips onto his neck.

 

Jeonghan jumped at the sound as he looked towards Seungcheol's direction.

He almost called out his name when Seungcheol looks towards his direction, shaking his head slightly.

As if he was telling, “don't look at me and pretend you couldn't see us.”

The grip on Seungcheol neck tightens as the evil spirit smirk sees him struggling and choking.

“Wh--o aa-re yoo--u” Seungcheol speaks in between of chokes as he held onto the hand that is placed on his neck.

“I’m a…hmm, I'm a devil..whatever you wanted to call me~” The evil spirit giggles and continue. “What I want? Simple” the devil smirks and Seungcheol swear that he could hear the devil’s cheekbone creaking every single time he smirks or talks.

 

“You, of course”

 

Seungcheol eyes widen in shock and fear.

 

Why does a devil want him?

 

Wait

 

Huh?

 

Seungcheol is confused. The devil looked at his conflicted face and sighs.

“Must has realised that your skin is turning green these few days?”

 

How does he know?

 

“We have been looking for spirits like you, spirits that refused to leave and is turning to evil spirit because of a certain person” the devil then turns and eyed at Jeonghan who is sitting nervously on the sofa.

Jeonghan knows the devil is looking, he wanted to do something, to help. But he is scared, it's his first time seeing an evil spirit or devil, whatever it is. He didn't know what to do and is scared to the point where he freezes on the sofa, not knowing what to do or where to go.

“HEY HEY! Don”t you dare touch him! He is not the one and DON'T YOU EVEN LOOK AT HIM YOU BASTARD!”

Seungcheol got the devil’s attention back as he turns to look at him tauntingly again

“My my, it's him isn't it, looking at your anxious little face”

Seungcheol expression changed but regains in a split second.

“You have been causing trouble you know? At first, I have sensed that it was almost done, you are done turning into the monster(evil spirit) we needed, we needed a lot, ghost-like you~” the devil speaks with a sense of tease and changes to an angry vocal “but somehow something happens and you just have to recover completely”

 

Seungcheol eyes trembles in fear. What is he talking about?

 

“AHHH!~~ this is a problem huh? The one who prevents you from turning. What should I do?” The devil asked, sounding like a psychopath.

“Hmm?” He prompted again. “Should I let him see all of us? And do something to him so that you could turn?”

“No! Just go away you ugly thing!” Seungcheol panics and tried to remove the hand that is holding on to him angrily to no via.

 

The devil started walking towards Jeonghan, his hand removed from Seungcheol but Seungcheol still couldn't move an inch as it seems to be using his power to pin Seungcheol on the wall.

At this moment, the devil had already revealed himself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter