Hug

The Sad Green-eyed Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol settles himself on the sofa in the living room and waits for Jeonghan as the angel told him that he is going to get some drink for them in the kitchen.

As Seungcheol is waiting in the living room, he is suddenly afraid and nervous. He starts to fidget in his seat.

 

What if Jeonghan is going to tell him that the one he loves is Joshua and realise that they were just soulmates, better off as best friends.

 

What if jeonghan tells him to go because he is a ghost and they are both indifferent world now.

 

He is not in the position to ask the other not to leave him but, What should he do to not leave jeonghan again?

 


He has so many different questions and worries, but for now, he just wanted to know if Jeonghan had a change of heart. He is scared, he wants to know but at the same time, he would rather jeonghan just lied to him so that he could selfishly protect himself from heartbreak.

Seungcheol felt his hand shaking, he looks at his shaky hands and tries to stop the trembling by it.

 

A thought came to his mind. 

 

Since when have I become so weak…my heart breaks so easily...

 

That is when Jeonghan came back from the kitchen.

He looks at Jeonghan and comes to a conclusion.

Ah… that must be because I love you so much, I really like you so much…

 

“Cheol ah, I only have plain water. Is it okay? Or do you want coffee or tea? I can go out and buy if you want’ Jeonghan asked as he walks carefully with a tray on his hand towards the sofa.

As Jeonghan reaches where Seungcheol is, he sees him trembling, looking up at him watery eyes.

 

“Cheol , are you okay? Why are you shaking? Is something wrong?” Jeonghan asked anxiously right as he hastily throws the tray on the coffee table in front of the sofa.

Seungcheol stares at Jeonghan who is standing beside him, seeing the angel looking at him with anxious and worried eyes.

“Seung-” Before Jeonghan could comprehend what’s happening, Seungcheol already had both his ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter