Final: Monster

The Sad Green-eyed Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The story is kind of inspired by this song :遙不可及(Unreachable) yall can listen if you want haha, its in cantonese btw! The melody really suits the mood! 

Photo credit to owner. (not mine)

Anyway enjoy! :3

 

Seungcheol is jealous, He is green with envy.

He is jealous of Joshua who is with Jeonghan.

Why is he not in Joshua place? Why isn't he the one beside Jeonghan... Why is Joshua the one who gets to go out with Jeonghan…

 

Why…

 

He stands at a distance, looking at them with a sad and sour expression.

 

30 minutes before

Jeonghan is alone inside a cafe and Seungcheol who is on the other side of the cafe had tried to approach him.

Seungcheol wants to say sorry, he wants to say that he came back...

 

He keeps walking but before he could even reach where Jeonghan is at. A guy appears at the entrance as Jeonghan called out to him.

“Shua!”

Seungcheol stopped, his expression turns dark as he felt his stomach flipped.

 

Jeonghan and Joshua meet up at a cafe, after that they both just window shop around the street.

Seungcheol realises that the places, shops and even the cafe they were at and visited, are all places where Jeonghan and Seungcheol both went before, together.

Why did they both go to the same place?

Why?

Why chose the same location for their date..it was their memories...why is Jeonghan adding another person into their memories...

Seungcheol heart throbs.

 

He watches with clouded eyes, he shouldn’t have followed, his heart is shattering and tearing every single second. But he wanted to see Jeonghan. Even if it’s for a little while, he wanted to see his angel.

Maybe he chooses the wrong day, he should have found and followed Jeonghan maybe on the day before or tomorrow. A day where he is alone and not on a date, not together with Joshua.

 

He continues following them as he felt that his existence may mean nothing to the both of them.

Maybe that’s true.

 

They were on a date, happily holding onto each other hands, sharing drinks, eating delicious street foods. And then Jeonghan smiles happily in victory at Joshua when he got him to buy him the snack he wanted.

Joshua returns with a loving smile.

They both look as if they were so happy in love.

Seungcheol breath hitched at that scene.

 

All this while, he was holding a hurtful expression but he did not cry, he didn’t allow himself to because he should be happy, he should be happy...for Jeonghan...

The angel is happy and he should feel happy for him too. He should be happy to let him go…

 

He should be happy that Jeonghan moved on...

 

Seungcheol whimpers sorrowfully, choking on his own words as he looks at Jeonghan with watery eyes.

 

“J..Jeonghan...a..a..angel… Hannie…”

 

His hand reaching out to nothing.

 

--

Seungcheol follows them for the whole day. He just follows without any reasons, wherever Jeonghan is going he just follows blankly.

 

Night falls when the three is now at a park when it started pouring. Seungcheol then looked at Jeonghan quickly grabbing onto Joshua’s hand as they run for shelter.

Seungcheol didn’t run from the rain, he just follows closely behind the both of them, staying at a distance that the both will not notice.

 

His whole body now soaks in the rain.

That hurtful expression never once leave his face.

 

--

Jeonghan and Joshua run holding o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter