Find here what the CEO of Byun-Park Enterprise said after the death of his husband

The Interview •Chanbaek•

By: Kim Junmyeon

Before starting the interview, I asked him if he was comfortable with talking about Mr. Byun and he replied: "Sure, Baekhyun should always be remembered since he is eternal to me and it doesn't bother me at all to praise him."

I found his response very respectable since some people who suffer from losses doesn't even want to talk about the subject, which makes the entrepreneur very brave. So, without further ado, here is my interview with Mr. Park:

"You guys were called Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol; the richest couple in South Korea. Was that true? Do you think you were the richest couple in South Korea?"

"Well, we were called that for a reason, right? It wasn't a lie. So, I guess so. We were the richest couple in South Korea."

"There are people who have done the sums and everything ends up in that being the truth."

"But I really didn't like being called that."

"Why?" I asked confused. Any couple would like to be called that way but his response caught my attention:

"Because if they called us that, they would only focus on our money and not on our beautiful relationship."

"Wow, well, how about 'Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol, The Couple of the Century in South Korea.'?"

"That sounds a lot better, it could have been of the millennium but my boy didn't last long to make that milestone." He smiles sadly.

"I'm so sorry, but I'm also curious, what was the thing you loved the most about Mr. Byun? You guys looked like you were very much in love."

"I talk a lot and there are days when nobody listens to me, but even so, I still talk. I often say things without thinking too. Like, I say incoherent or even hurtful things. Basically, things that the human mind can't grasp the way I communicate them. I haven't had many friends, much less lovers because of that but in this world, there was only one person who listened to me, who, at least, tried to understand me and almost always took what I said in the way I was projecting it.

That was Byun Baekhyun.

My beloved and deceased husband, Byun Baek Hyun.

He listened to me when I had those delusions to say everything that came to my mind.

We could be sleeping in our bed and if I started talking while he slept, he would get up and listen to what I said until I got tired and ended up falling asleep before him.

And he listened to me because he was a man of few words but great thoughts and he liked to learn from me since, according to him, I am the wisest person he had ever met. "

"Beautiful story. Now, was there something you didn’t like about him? There are always two sides on a coin" I said wanting to find out what all Korea was wondering but his answer, again, took me by surprise.

"Well... what I really didn't like about him... wasn't something he was to blame for."

"What? Really?"

"Yes. What I did not like about him was that people judged him wrong, because... Tell me, did someone ever describe Baekhyun to you?"

"Well... yes, he was famous after all."

"How did they describe him to you?"

"I feel like you're interviewing me." We both laugh.

"But, they always described him to me as a strict, firm, and serious man. There are people who called him bitter because he didn’t seem to talk with a lot of people."

"I have never heard someone describe him as bitter."

"Well, I'm telling you how they described him to me." I admit, I felt a little uncomfortable here because I did not want him to think that I saw Baekhyun like that since it was not true.

"Don't worry, but that was what I didn’t like about him. Nobody knew him thoroughly and everyone described him as 'serious', 'strict', and even 'bitter' as you said but really, he was not like that. He was like an excited little boy that didn’t talk a lot but when he did, the sweetest words came out of his mouth."

"Since you say that he was like an excited little boy, can you tell me what Mr. Byun Baekhyun was like exactly?"

"He was an exceptional person.

Wonderful

If there were a human version of the word 'ideal', he would be the best and most perfect version.

Because he was not like the others.

Of course not

Baekhyun was like a different species from ours. Well, he was a human but different from everyone.

He... he did not have that cliché we all have.

He was more than perfect.

He was like a mystery, that still unsolved, fed my soul with the desire to continue finding out everything. "

"In short, Byun Baekhyun was perfect, right?"

Nods

"We already understood that he was perfect, but did Mr. Byun have any virtue? Something that was more than perfect?"

"His honesty.

He never lied.

If something bothered him, he told me.

If something I said was wrong, he wasn’t afraid to correct me, which many people doesn’t dare to do.

On the positive side, if he found something that he loved about me... he told me.

He didn’t let anything pass by and although he didn’t like to talk, he talked to me, breaking the invisible walls he built around him and that was one of the reasons I fell in love with that perfect man."

"And if he didn’t like something about someone, did he tell you?"

"Yes. That's also why people did not like him, although I found it interesting because this world is full of lies and falsehoods."

"Is there something you remember strongly about your relationship?"

"I think the most memorable story we had was when we went to the beach together for the first time many years ago. He had never been to a beach before and when I told him we were going; his beautiful smile came out like when the sun rises in the morning.

Like when a beautiful rose finally blooms

That beautiful smile that only Byun Baekhyun had came out at that moment for the world to admire it.

But that smile was not only shown when I told him the news

It was present throughout all of our little outing to the beach.

Each time the cold breeze of that November passed through his beautiful cheekbones.

Every time a little kid sat on the floor to play with the sand.

Every time the waves reached his feet.

In resume, that smile was present all day and that day I fell more in love with it and the person who was wearing it.

I'm sorry... I overdeveloped the story but anyway, that day was perfect."

"Don't worry, this interview is dedicated to your relationship, it doesn’t matter if you talk a lot, this is your time. So, in the work sense, was he a good business partner?"

"The best, there's no one better than him."

"Really, that's compromising, don’t go get another partner and say the same thing about them."

"I would never replace Baekhyun, I know what I'm saying." He says with a serious face and that's where the interview ended because he received a call from the funeral home and another one from his company. After all, he's a very busy man.

If you liked the interview, leave your thoughts in the comments below and check out my other interviews!

Bunny out.