Chapter 2

Lean On My Shoulder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed by and Kyungsoo still the same, sitting there next to the window, earpiece plugged muffled the noises by his classmate. One day, Mr.Kim walk inside with a boy. Tall, sun-kissed skin, charismatic aura, and kissable lips. Mr.Kim clear his throat before the class greeted him then he introduce the boy, “Alright, kids. Meet Kim Jongin, a transfered student from Suncheon Hyocheon High School. Come on introduce yourself kid.” He patted Jongin’s back. Jongin nodded then bow “Annyeong everyone, You can call me Kai. Let’s get know each better.” He smiles. “Okay your seat will be there. Next to Kyungsoo.” Mr.Kim point the empty seat next to Kyungsoo before he continued, “Kyungsoo you in charge of showing him around okay?”

Kyungsoo sigh slightly before nodded, “Yes sir” Mr.Kim nodded before exit the class and Jongin walk over to Kyungsoo and take a seat next to him. Jongin settle in his seat, he can’t help it when he keep gazing to the boy next to him until Kyungsoo turn his head towards him. ‘His eyes... It’s pretty but kind of sorrow...?’ His thought was disturbed by Kyungsoo’s voice, “Stop doing that- You staring too much.” ’His voice tho-‘ Kyungsoo rolled his eyes before he snap his finger front of the boy, “Huh? Oh! I’m sorry! So u-um I’m Jongin but people usually call me Kai.” Jongin rubs his nape awkwardly.

Kyungsoo nodded, “Kyungsoo. I will show you around after this. It’s okay right?” Jongin nodded and grins, “Okay.” The next teacher walk in after a few minutes and the class started. Kyungsoo doesn’t really care about the latter but, ‘Seriously- Why he smell so good?' Kyungsoo shook his head slightly before focusing on the lectures. After the class ended, Kyungsoo took Jongin and show him around. During recess and Kyungsoo as usual goes to the rooftop and plugging his earpiece on, playing the music while sitting down and starting to stares blankly to the sky.

Weeks passed smoothly.He being lucky though, his senior went for what he doesn’tt know and how long also he doesn’t know either. Somehow he wished he didn’t said anything and not making things awkward now. As always he being sitting at the rooftop during his recess. He sighed heavily when suddenly someone take seat next to him, quickly turn his head towards that person, he saw Jongin. He pull out the earpiece while cocked his eyebrows, “What are you doing here?”

Jongin shrugged when he smile, “I don’t know. I just got this feeling that I might find you here and I have to be here.” Kyungsoo are so not in the mood that day, rolled his eyes, “Whatever. Just go away or anything.” Jongin shook his head, “Nope. I’m have been here with you ever since i transfer here, Soo. I’m not going anywhere.” Kyungsoo sighed somehow agree with him, “Fine. Just don’t disturb me.I’m not in a mood.”  Well he already shared a few things with Jongin. Which Kyungsoo mean was his love problems.

A few weeks ago after Jongin transfered to his class, the taller boy have been try to get close to him. He ignore at first but then the oher boy’s personality attracts him since he often helping the taller in his homework. Well basically spend time with him. But sometimes he doesn’t get this kid, sometimes he can be matured and all and he also can be childish af but then somehow he kind of forgot about what happened few weeks ago when Jongin’s around and opened up easily to the taller boy .

Drowning in his music, he felt a light tapping on his shoulder before he turn to look at the taller boy again,sighed, “ What?” Jongin grins, “Hate to di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter